Reviews for Promise Me
debkay chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Okay - are you going to pursue this? What a terrible place to stop!

hope you write more
L'Archange chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Hm...I like this. Please update this soon. Not a Mary Sue? Hm...does that mean Erik will have another chance at love? :)
Claire chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I miss this story :(
HughloverX chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Whoa...dun dun dun! Continue.
Rabidfangirl67 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
C'mon, you gotta update! I'm loving this!
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
Pretty good I would love to see more.
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
oh, i love this. very good. is there more? soon? maybe?

Pyro She-devil chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
Wow, this one seems like it could turn out to be interesting as well. Looking forward to more chapters.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
oh, cool, continue please!
Jedi Librarian chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Huh. I find myself wondering why you abandoned this one. It looks most promising. Perhaps give it a second glance and see if it's worth your time again. ;-) Or not. You're the creative mastermind.

Senna Wales chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Whoa! Towards the end of this chapter, I felt sure this would end up more cliched.. the idea of Erik and Christine's daughter has been used before.. But Erik's reaction caught me off-guard... agghh i want to know what happens next! :)
avid phanfic reader chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
This story is extremely interesting. I would love to see where it goes. UPDATE! It's almost like having a cliffhanger that will never be resolved. I like how you kept Erik very in character, without making him completely fluffy. Please update.
Phantomraver chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Would you be continuing this with one last chapter, by any chance? Coz it's really good! No matter how cliche-ish the idea is.
Chicklahoma chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Ah! I have been an avid reader of your's since the very beginning of The Innocent. I hadn't realized you'd started to write something new. Continue to update. Other stories like this are so boring and repetitive. You write with a different voice and make it refreshing to read. Please update soon for us!

Kind regards.
sharonarnotdon chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Wow, this is really ggod, update soon!