Reviews for Promise Me
ShadowRose-SCW chapter 2 . 3/30
Considering how long it's been since you last updated this, you probably aren't going to continue it anymore. Still, I want to say that I enjoy the concept of this story.

Poor Raoul, poor Erik. They will always be haunted by the 'what if' of how things would have changed if Christine had instead stayed with Erik, particularly because she died of an accident. What would happen to the child, I wonder? As a single father, how would Erik raise her? Would she become a sort of connection between the two vastly different men? A sort of mutual agreement to always cherish and protect her? Or would Raoul just have dropped her off in Erik's care? I would have loved to find out, but I accept that you have most likely stopped writing for this already.
debkay chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Okay - are you going to pursue this? What a terrible place to stop!

hope you write more
L'Archange chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Hm...I like this. Please update this soon. Not a Mary Sue? Hm...does that mean Erik will have another chance at love? :)
Claire chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I miss this story :(
HughloverX chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Whoa...dun dun dun! Continue.
Rabidfangirl67 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
C'mon, you gotta update! I'm loving this!
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
Pretty good I would love to see more.
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
oh, i love this. very good. is there more? soon? maybe?

always,

LostS.
Pyro She-devil chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
Wow, this one seems like it could turn out to be interesting as well. Looking forward to more chapters.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
oh, cool, continue please!
Jedi Librarian chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Huh. I find myself wondering why you abandoned this one. It looks most promising. Perhaps give it a second glance and see if it's worth your time again. ;-) Or not. You're the creative mastermind.

-JB-
Senna Wales chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Whoa! Towards the end of this chapter, I felt sure this would end up more cliched.. the idea of Erik and Christine's daughter has been used before.. But Erik's reaction caught me off-guard... agghh i want to know what happens next! :)
avid phanfic reader chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
This story is extremely interesting. I would love to see where it goes. UPDATE! It's almost like having a cliffhanger that will never be resolved. I like how you kept Erik very in character, without making him completely fluffy. Please update.
Phantomraver chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Would you be continuing this with one last chapter, by any chance? Coz it's really good! No matter how cliche-ish the idea is.
Chicklahoma chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Ah! I have been an avid reader of your's since the very beginning of The Innocent. I hadn't realized you'd started to write something new. Continue to update. Other stories like this are so boring and repetitive. You write with a different voice and make it refreshing to read. Please update soon for us!

Kind regards.