Reviews for Nothing Gold Can Stay
ExtremeWriter chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I liked it! The only problem is (aside from the fact that, like someone else mentioned, it wasn't his writing style) that if Pony mentions not being able to think about his parents after eight months...could he think about his best friend after a few weeks? Just a thought. :)
i have left the building 4ever chapter 1 . 12/16/2007

That was brilliant!
Ryan Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
It's good .
Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Its actually very nicely put together, and I always did wonder how life would be for Ponyboy after the book ended. You should really consider adding to this fanfic; there are so few that are based on actual novels these days ;).
Hatake Kakashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Not badly written, rahter poignant. A little odd and weird description and train of thought, but all in all, it was a rather okay piece. Doesn't seem like you thought it out completely though.
steves-girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
i think that was really good
Hairibo chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
You know, you're more likely to get reviews if you don't make people sign in to give them. Not everyone has an account. Anyway, this was a good start, although I'm not so sure Pony would've agreed to read that out loud with Socs around. I mean, for all I know he WOULD, but I can't exactly see it. The essay itself was kind of choppy, and we know from the book (seeing as he wrote it) that he is a very smooth writer. But it was a really good idea and a good start. I like the idea. It's fresh. That's something that is desperately needed around here. Good job!

Keira