Reviews for As It Seems
Isilme Dragon chapter 7 . 6/22/2019
Nice. Very Vegeta.
Narutosimps chapter 7 . 1/8/2018
Six kids...damn lol Good luck Vegeta, Goku and Bulma! What a beautiful dysfunctional family
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
I really like this one
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This story is under a name of a different author on wattpad I dont know if thats you or... but I think you should check out that out
BlackKitty102 chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
This was really good. I think you captured the characters of each of the DBZ characters perfectly.
Seirenn chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
Bonsoir,

Super fic, dernier chapitre attendrissant, j'aurais quand même aimer un autre chapitre sur la futur vue de famille de nos héros.

Sinon merci et bonne continuation!

~ Sei
Nightfang989 chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Can you please please write a sequel to this?! I want to know what happens when the child grows...
drgonbllfrek3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
One of my favorite stories here ! I wish there was more too it but I know how strenuous writing is while having a life haha
salom chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Like it !
WhisperFang chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
This was so beautiful, hands down one of the best sweet things I've read in some time ;w;
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I liked the story alot. It was pretty accurate to if vegeta was actually
TooManySecrets chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
awwwwwwwww cute ending!
TigerCake chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I usually don't read anything with mpreg but damn this was a good fic. What I dislike about most Vegeta/Goku stories is that people tend to write a loving/caring Vegeta which, in my opinion, is very unlikely to happen. That's why I loved how you wrote a Vegeta that is caring at some level but doesn't want to admit it nor give up to his feelings. I love how pissed he is all the time but then there is that little motherly instinct. Well, I hope you'll go back to this fandom one day, I'd love to read more. Thank you for such a wonderful fic.
chu chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
gracias a ti por escribir...
Lavonya chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
I /LOVE/ THIS *STORY*!
Can there be a sequel?!
PLEASE?!
That reminds me... take a look at this pic and tell me if it fits this fic... 'cause I think it does.
art/mystic-super-saiyans-63479918