Reviews for As It Seems
drgonbllfrek3 chapter 1 . 3/28
One of my favorite stories here ! I wish there was more too it but I know how strenuous writing is while having a life haha
salom chapter 7 . 3/13
Like it !
WhisperFang chapter 7 . 1/27
This was so beautiful, hands down one of the best sweet things I've read in some time ;w;
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I liked the story alot. It was pretty accurate to if vegeta was actually
TooManySecrets chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
awwwwwwwww cute ending!
TigerCake chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I usually don't read anything with mpreg but damn this was a good fic. What I dislike about most Vegeta/Goku stories is that people tend to write a loving/caring Vegeta which, in my opinion, is very unlikely to happen. That's why I loved how you wrote a Vegeta that is caring at some level but doesn't want to admit it nor give up to his feelings. I love how pissed he is all the time but then there is that little motherly instinct. Well, I hope you'll go back to this fandom one day, I'd love to read more. Thank you for such a wonderful fic.
chu chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
gracias a ti por escribir...
Lavonya chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
I /LOVE/ THIS *STORY*!
Can there be a sequel?!
PLEASE?!
That reminds me... take a look at this pic and tell me if it fits this fic... 'cause I think it does.
art/mystic-super-saiyans-63479918
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hehehehehehe... poor Vegeta...
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this story. :D I might've even reviewed it before, but I just wanted to leave a note here in this chapter for what is probably the one and only mistake in the entire fic...

All it is is that at one point, Piccolo (I'm assuming) was meant to say "Liar." Instead, it was typed as "lair". :D That's all though. I've greatly enjoyed your characterization of Vegeta! (As well as the other characters, and thank you for not bashing ChiChi or Bulma.)
SouthernVices chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
You have made me absolutely happy!

I do read mpregs, though I usually can't finish them on account of the poor writing. :/ And of all things, a VEGETA mpreg? O.O (I've only ever read one other, and it was okay.) But I say- given the circumstance- you've done very well so far. I can completely see Vegeta acting this way. So, even though this is an old fic and you don't write DBZ anymore, I thought I'd thank you for an entertaining work!
Isilme Dragon chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Awesome mpreg. Love preggy proud Vegeta. But Goku pregnant is better becuase hormones more saiyan instincts! And a Goku full of saiyans instincts is amazing!
dinamicus chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Really beautiful written and emotive.
This is one my favorite over here.
loveiaoy chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I can't believe how bulma is being so mature abou this I wouldn't be able to take it if that happened to me nice work :)
mangoleaf chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
This is a magnificent story! And I've re-read I don't know how many times, I love your choice of words and your handle of their characters- also, I love your Vegeta so much in this. I LOVE THIS STORY.(Probably the best m-preg Goku/Vegeta fanfic I've came across)

I wish you had more DBZ fanfics...I would've been dying for the ride :)