Reviews for Leaving You
Invaderness chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
OMG CONTINUE!
jess chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
makemoremakemoremakemore MAKE MORE! PLEASE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE HAS PLANNED!
randomgirl9 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
please update! I need an update or i will explode!
zeppelin13 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
It would be SO GREAT if you updated, but I suppose that's just wishful thinking... [ This fic is really great so far, though. Please continue! ]
passionateartist chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Why hasn't this been updated in so long? It's really great! Puppy Dib is ingenious!

Beans
Muria chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Please continue! This is nice... A friendship, realistic enough that they don't suddenly say, 'hey, let's be friends!' I love your Gir! So cute... I want to hug him... And the image of Dib acting like a dog and Zim really trying to pretend he wants to kill Dib!

But, what's Zim going to do with him? Please, continue this!
theangryweasle chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
lol i think Jhonen was on crack wen he wrote the space bunny thing. wat happens next?
Roach Patrol chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
You know, I'd always wondered why Jhonen drew that OOC comic, and why Dib gave in so quickly. I suspect lots of crack somewhere at the bottom of it.

Anyway, great job making sense -and a story- out of a pile of crap. I look forward to the next update.
Ashsema chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
Greetings J. Random Lurker, Apologies for such delayed reviews. Zim’s reaction to Dib’s humiliation was great. I also luv the battle between them, poor doomed Dib. I wonder what Zim gave Gir for him. Hopefully it wasn’t something too vital. I look forward to seeing what happens next. - Ashsema
nicknack9 chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD! AWSOME! WHAT FUNKY ZIMMY STUFF WILL HE DO TO DIB? I GOTTA KNOW! SO MANY WODERFUL POSSABILITIES! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
roxxed13 chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
My Goddess, I love this o_o

You must continue (:

This is an awesome idea for a ficcy. I'm surprised that no one else thought of it _
Senri chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
I review. Boo.

One of the funniest things to me in this chapter is that GIR pretty much holds the outcome in the palm of his hand! You don't see that much in serious fics. The two rivals are like fighting parents or something, each attempting to win the child over onto their side. Dib's attempts to win him over are especially hilarious ("-bark-?"); poor boy, I really do feel bad for him. And Zim's calculated intimidation is wonderfully sadistic.
JadeRabbyt chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Your story continues to make me smiley. I can easily see all this happening in the show. I feel bad for Dib, in a kind of half-baked, cynical, giggly kind of way.
Yuki KIKI chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Wow... This is teh amazing XD Poor Dib, I wonder what Zim has planned for him?
ChibiHeartDragon chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Bwahaha sorry I didn't see this sooner. XD! Continue soon!