Reviews for The Meeting After
2U2Bme chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I loved it! Though I hate the thought of Cloud being dead.
Imashitowareto chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
o!so now where is it sequel?o!where is it?i cant wait to see !
konaboy chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
It felt very nice to read this. Bittersweet, yes, but also fufilling in sense that this is the final THE END of FF7. Very original, your story is. THank you for writing it.
wolfwood11 chapter 12 . 12/1/2004
I'm honored. *bows* I love the way you ended it. I'd love to see more of the cubs from the game, they were so cute. I'm definately looking forward to the sequel.

Wonderfully written, I enjoyed every minute of it. Excellent job! _
Abusive Pen chapter 11 . 11/3/2004
woah... very good i would like to know what happens...
Midas chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
excellent. loved the long chapters and the plot and everything. so much feelings and dying wishes, just great. looking forward for the next chapter.
Wolfwood11 chapter 11 . 10/23/2004
*is shocked* Holy cow, so much just happened it's making my head spin. You really know how to write a tear-jerker. Aeris is leaving, Shera had twins, Barret proposed to Elmyra, and Tifa's gonna have a child? Amazing plot, the way you weave sorrow and happiness is commendable. Update soon, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. _
Tacofoolio chapter 11 . 10/22/2004
That was so sad... I really love this story, despite how sad it makes me. Keep it up!
Reese Apoc chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
man, this story totally kicks face! keep at it.:-)
Wolfwood11 chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
A child? Well, there's a twist I wasn't expecting. So Cloud chose Aeris over Tifa in the end? It seems like it, but not quite all the way. Update soon, and keep up the awesome work. _
Tacofoolio chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Wow, things didn't go how I thought, except I had a feeling that girl was Aeris' and Cloud's child, but I wasn't sure exactly how it would fit in. This story is so beautiful, all so many conflicting emotions and desires, I can't wait to see how this ends.
Tacofoolio chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
I would've reviewed sooner for this and the last chapter, but I'd moved and didn't have internet. However, you can have the satisfaction of knowing that the first thing I did online was read your story! This story is really catching my interest, I like how I don't know what to expect next. Keep up the good work!
Abusive Pen chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
Good I like this story alot keep writing its really good.
Wolfwood11 chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
*Gasp* You used the title in the text! Pivotal chapter! Pivotal chapter! Interesting turn of events concerning Cloud. I wonder what Aeris told to Tifa. Update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter. _
Adelide chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
Hey! Glad you updated- iv been waiting on the edge of my seat for ages ;) Really enjoying this fic- theres a lot of feeling in the characters. I like the way everythings not necessarily black and white between Cloud/Tifa/Aeris, also feeling pretty sad about the Cloud/Aeris strangeness... *sniff*. Anyway, cant wait for the next chapter- keep up the good work!