Reviews for The Silver Ball
Set Your Heart Free chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
um... the name maki, did u make that up or is that her real name? because i realyl wanted to know magi's real name.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
LOVED THIS STORY! So cute, perfect, especially the way the characters acted, perfect! 100/10!
Conan chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
A great Story there was nothing wrong with it.

Detective Conan
Larom chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
please make a sequal.i loved it!
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Very nice. I enjoyed that thoroughly. So like Shugo, and yet so unlike him... heh. He's like two people. And as usual, Komiyama's an idiot... Great job.
I cant get my accont to work chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
to sum this story up in one word, it would be WOW! you should write many more, if i ever get my accont working i'm puting you on my top favorit list!
Rena Minasaki chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Awesome story! Hope you continue! I wonder who the boy is...
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Excellent. It was kinda obvious, but cool.
Macky chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very nice story.
Amiashi369 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I really liked this fic! I'm wondering if you could do another one to go with this.
momo chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
wow its very good
Cassi chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
oh please oh please oh please make another one this is soo romantic and great and i just think you have a talent for writing there isn't nearly enough shugo and rena fanfics so it would be great to see more out there especially by a talented author such as yourself
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
-drools- I loved this fic! I thought for a second that the prince was actually Balmung, if it wasn't for that 'hero' comment. -grins- You're an awesome writer. Can't wait to read the rest of your .Hack stories. 3
hecto shadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
great you pls make another chap. also i like the way you used shogo as the"prince".that was him, right?
Tenni chapter 1 . 7/11/2004