Reviews for Saltwater and Blood
Ripper-Roo chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
After you reviewed my story, I decided to check yours out. ;33 Needless to say, I was truely impressed! You're so descriptive and your pace is amazing~ This story is perfection in terms of keeping with the characters' personalities and creativity~ Love it! ;D I hope there'll be more chapters some time in the future!
Kimmae chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
I've been reading this on Amanda's site, but I haven't been ableto review. I like it, good stuff. Hope you update soon.
Lolly Cheesecake Factory chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Sharra, I love you.

No, really.

And there's SNIFFING. *omfgclingcling!* _ But I love Kanzas, which means I'm polyamorous. I'm sure he won't mind, unless you make me love Belzac as well.

Ah, but I love it too much.
Golden Winged Dragonfly chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I really like this. Usually, women in fanfics drive me nuts, but I like Damia, for a reason I shalt never fully understand... Maybe cause she seems a lot like some of my other characters. Ah, well. I like this story, and I wish I could write this well... (I always seem to lose a knack for it in the middle of a chapter. Feh!) Neways, I really do like this, to an extent I made everybody around me shut up while I read it... Keep it up!
goochflex chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Im glad you decided to post this chapter. It's been a long time and I was very pleased to see it posted again. Hope it doesnt take another six months but we'll have to wait and see. Good job and keep it coming.
Doomspawn chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
at last! the long-awaited update. i'd have to say my selected favorite scene was on the vehicle between Melbu and Charle. i couldn't help but laugh at the way she tried to get out of it; smacking the screen and such so it'd fiz out. XD

definitely a nice turn with the plot, this little thing between Damia and Kanzas. if only he weren't such an old screwed up man. heheheh.

as for constructive criticism, there are some places in here where the words are cramped together. i'm not sure if it's intentional or not in this last scene, but there are a few places earlier in the chapter where it happens too.

"Death City Mayfil. Now, now he had no choice but to believe in the Divine Tree and the Creator. ‘If I believe, then, do I believe it’s been Soa’s will the Winglies are allowed to damn us to darkness spread out on the tip of nothing?’"

and this part shows up twice in row. but besides those minor glitches, certainly an awesome chapter.
Raindog Bride chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
Lovely. The battle scenes were amazing, and your portrayl of the first Dragoons as... well, miserable, desperate people really went over well with me! _

Can't wait for a next update. Poor little guys. You're so mean to them, but you do it so EXCELLENTLY.
Doomspawn chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
well, i must say... this is quite the fic you've got going. you've impressed me with your writing talent, and i look forward to reading more. i really like the way you're developing Kanzas and Damia's characters, and even the small bit about Syuveil.

Diaz being somewhat evil, eh? another nice twist if i do say so myself. i'll be watching this one... mhm mhm. *nodnod*
goochflex chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
This is a great fic so far. It is still quite young, but lengthy for the time and chapters that it has been given. It would pleaseme greatly if you kept writing at it. I have seen far too many fics get started and as soon as they get good, the author decides that they have writers block and quit. As for your artistic integrity regarding anything not mentioned in the actual game, have at it. Make up what ever you want, it was why this site was designed in the first place. If you keep writing then I'll keep drinking and reading your writing.

Gooch
Crystaline-Dragon chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
I really like this so far. Update soon please.
Shade Strife chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
XD Syuveil needs a hug.

**happydances** The update was worth the wait. I can honestly say that I could sit and read your writing all week and be perfectly happy doing so. O.o even with my pathetic attention span.
Amanda Swiftgold chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
*grins happily* Yay! Long-awaited, but worth it. There's just this nice dark atmosphere going on...
Lolly Cheesecake Factory chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
_ Ei-! Grinning, grinning that happy little oh-HELL-that-was-good grin! *sets up shrine* Heehee! So, Syu's collecting Stardust, neh? ;-; Damnit, I want him to LIVE. And not just because he's jade, but he sounds so damn SAD in that tower. *tackleglomphug*

Eheh...o_o But I LOVED it.
Marohi chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Great as usual, Sharra ) Can't wait to read the next chapter in it's finished form. I have to say that the scene in the dining hall was superb! The tension was wonderfully thick and Diaz' reaction to Kanzas nudged him a bit closer to being a bit more of a three-dimensional character.
Shade Strife chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Wha...I SO forgot to review this...

What can I say? It's well written, interesting, and you portray Damia wonderfully. I like the twist of mirmaids munching on other people; it makes me grin at the thought of a whole school of Disney-style mirmaids chewing on each other's tails. O.o; Oh boy. Do I need sleep...

Again, jawesome work. Can't wait for the next chapter!