Reviews for They'll Never Know
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is pretty good. What did you make on it?
Tsuppiyo chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Me like it. It was well-written! Though I think The Giver shouldn't sign up for release...he's kinda free of the memories now... But, I guess he wanted to join Rosemary, right? Hm. Poor Jonas. -_-
simplyme89 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
excellent! it's very descriptive...are you going to continue it?
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Excellent! Very descriptive and true to Jonas' character. Thank you for writing this!

SamFan
buggirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
yay! janie poo put out a story! (it's jen if you didn't know- lol) i REALLY like it- great job! keep writing!

jen
sparklingrain chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I tht it was very good and I hope you contiune writing. I defintley applaud you on it! YAY! more writing!
Princess-Perfect chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Hmm... Do I like it, or hate it? I say neither: I love it. I wrote an epilogue for The Giver (*cough* please review *cough*), but I never thought about how Jonas' life would be if he didn't leave. And I'm not saying this (or would it be 'typing this'? Hmm...) so you can review my stuff. Truthfully, you don't need to. It was a pleasure reading this story. And I like the fact that it's short, it doesn't take too long to enjoy. You did a great job, I hope you got a great mark on that assignment. Keep up the good work!