Reviews for A Collection of Poetry
Ditte3 chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
Your poems are wonderful.I like especially Small Smile.
nikkinor chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
That was really sweet, wonderful as always.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
Ah memories of the first meeting. A nice scene. Good descriptions, a fine insight.

Awaiting the sequel. Good job
Mellie Erdmann chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
Hi.

I read your poems and I think they are great. According to my literature teacher, some people are too good on writing poems that they should publish their work. In your case, I agree with him. They are too good.

I liked them all, but especially Enigma and Now or Never. English is not my native language, so I was thinking on translate all your poems to portuguese - of course, with your permission and with your name written on them.

I wished I also could use Now or Never and Enigma on my fan fictions about Kibbs. Well, it's up to you. Write me, even it's just to say you don't want me to think about using your poems.

Bye, Mellie.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 14 . 5/20/2005
Great descriptions.

I have a tendency to think it is from Kate's POV, but what do you expect from a Kibbs shipper.

I love your work. Keep it up!
nikkinor chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
Wonderful as always, so sad though, you just have a way with words.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
Wow. I just read all your poems and must say I went through a whirl wind of emotions.

I really liked "Enigma" and "A Small Smile", the latter I thought was sad, yet promising.

In truth I'm not usually the type that reads poetry, but found these very good and just had to review.

Good work!
Kate chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
Wow, some of the lines in here really speek to me-

You’re the sky and the earth,

My rock and my river.

Wind and rain,

Heat and shiver.

Wow, that is just amazing. Along the lines of the poem that begins "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."

Please write more.
thousand-miles chapter 11 . 2/11/2005
You're so terrific at this. Every single poem surprises my by it's beauty. There's not one I don't like. They're all really good. I'm impressed, really impressed. You have a gift, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing it with us. I think it's terrific!
nikkinor chapter 10 . 1/29/2005
I liked that one, keep up the good work.
BeckettFan chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
WOW! this is really good! i love your poems! plz post more soon!

BeckettFan chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Wow! youre really good at writing poetry! i love it! plz post more soon!

BeckettFan chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
Cool! this is really good! i love these poems! and i have tried writing poetry before, i wrote a Buffy poem, but it wasnt very good, so i think ill just stick to stories! lol! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

nikkinor chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
Wow, I really liked that one, the whole feeling was great, I can't wait for 'Enigma'.
nikkinor chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
I like all of these, Crystal Blue is SO good, i can't wait for more.