Reviews for Kidnaping in the club
momwolf70 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Good Read, keep it coming.
Purity Black chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
A lil confusing in places sis, but I loved the idea of Pietro being able to realise what he means to her through the song and the song is a good'un!
scarlet stripes chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
great new chap really sweet sis keep it up
LONELY LITTLE GOTH GIRL chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I HATE CLIFFIES!BUT I LOVE EM 2! PLZ WRITE MORE CHAPIES!I LOVE RIERTOS SO PLZ HURRY. . . . .SRY IM A BIT IMPATIANT . . .
momwolf70 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Well, well, well let me see. I think (and yes I can do that), I think that it should be answer #4. Might as well let them have a grand enterance. But then they also might want to dance.
Southern Goth Gal chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Hi sis! G-R-E-A-T story! I need more story! I LUV that song you had them dance to (Ladies)that is one of the best songs! Keep up with the story! Its a winner!(Like all ur stories! Ur lucky!)
EvilWhiteRaven chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
"I'll shake your bouncy booty"(quote from Kung-Pow) you have to fit that in there somewhere, that would be so funny. oh go for 4. all three, but then ya gotta put in the rest of the Acylotes. oh and ya gotta make Remy jealous of Pietro, no matter what ya do. good story, please update soon
Purity Black chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Sis, you always give me my Rietro fix! This started out pretty well, although it was a bit confusing at first with the B/H at the mansion and what Xavier gave to Roguey (but that got explained).

I think it's option 3, all 3 of them! Remy interfering *evil laugh* and the parents getting all stressed too. . .good start to this, update soon!
StArRy1233 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
hehehe! an explosion! who made it?