Reviews for Slightly Bowie
Panic Lover 01 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh my freaking goodness! You have no idea how much I love you for this. I simply ADORE both David Bowie and Draco Malfoy, so this was absolutely amazing. I couldn't agree with Ginny more about David Bowie being attractive for an older man :D
Kidonia Shinji chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
M...David Bowie could steal me from anyone...except perhaps Crispin Glover and that would be a day to remember...
Slightly N. Sayn chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
NI!HAHAHAHA(ect.)i loved the story! HAHAHAHAHA(ect) Bowie is MINE!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
awesome story! I love David Bowie! I'm glad ginny feels the same!
perfectblemish chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
DAVID BLOODY BOWIE! Have you gone mad, child? Well, that's all I have to say. No hard feelings I hope and have a nice day.
Mistress Hatter chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I WISH I WAS GINNY...

I'm only 14 and yet I would still sleep with a sexy 58 year old man.

*sigh*
Sarah Wilde chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I LOVE DAVID BOWIE!
imelda72 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Hee! What a fun fic! It was great! Lighthearted, funny, and random. The ending was a bit confusing, and I'm not sure why Ginny kept calling Bowie Mr. Jones, but that's probably because I know nothing about David Bowie. In any case, nice job!
Nonom chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
As long as he could continue to feed her the proper stuff, perhaps he could keep her.

hahahahah. I LOVE YOU
ChocolateMuse.com chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Well, who ISN'T slightly obsessed with David Bowie? Its my secret obsession. You can blame the movie "Labrynth" on that one. ;) Anywho, this was vurry, vurry entertaining. I loved the pictures, too
ShannaA1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Heeheehee. Funny. Oh, BTW, the Monty Python quote. I spotted. St. Auhg. *cracks up laughing and is carried out by men with syringes and straitjackets* *snatches Ginny's ice cream from the AIDS-fearing child on her way out*
Tesserackt chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
So we never /do/ find out where he signed. Leaving it for our kinky little minds to figure out? That's very, very dangerous, you know. Poor, precious little Draco. He feels so neglected! HOW COULD YOU? P Cute. I like your story and I like you. (Err...sorry...listening to radio...is on there...don't ask. xP)
DracoandGinny chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
YES! I LOVE DAVID BOWIE! HE IS SO SEXY! And who cares if he's 57? Thank you, from all of us David Bowie lovers!
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 7/6/2004