Reviews for I Once Read the Lord of the Rings
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Well, this limerick is something, but then again limericks aren't supposed to be taken seriously. That's why they are meant for humor. It wasn't bad, but it was good. However, the situation in the poem does sound like one of those strange dreams, in which the characters in the dream say or do things they typically wouldn't do in the waking world.

Since this poem was for a poetry assignment you had, I say you did good. My suggestion would be, if you were to write another limerick, try keeping it closer to Middle-earth and less modern. That's the only suggestion I will make.

Still, I can understand how dreams behave, since I've spent years having vivid, strange dreams. Nice job. I hope you keep writing.

-Aria Breuer
PixieDust 6291 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Good. But what are you on?
Jenny and Clem and That Lot chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This was ok, but not too great. I think, seeing some of your other work, that you could improve on it.
elepants07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
thatwas...differnt
x Shaded Towers chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
very cute! My favorite form of poetry! I have one of mine that i luv it goes like this:

There was an old man in a tree

who wished that one day he'd be free

a bird on his head

had made its homestead

so the man said "o woe is me"

What do u think?

And Why On Earth Did They Delete What Not To Wear With Lord Voldemort? I luved it.

hugs

Kat
Miko with an Attitude chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
O_o Weird... Nice going Princess-P. I hope you know who this is! Here, let me give you a clue...

I know of an anime guy with the initials MP that you think is M..m good like campbell's soup! LOL

Ciao,

Kiki

P.S. Check out my new fic. It's Yu-Gi-Oh, but it won't confuse you even if you don't know the show. It's called 'Illusory Deception' (id1964890). Trying my hand at a little angst this time. Hope you enjoy!
Sydney Lupin chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
*giggles* This is great! It made me laugh, which I really needed. Thank you. Also, thanks for reviewing my poems, as well. :D
Thorney chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Weird...and i thought my LOTR dreams were strange.

Well i have never been able to create a good limerick so i find it very impressive.
Blina chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
very weird, i suggest you take it off because people could die at laughing so much!