Reviews for The Arrangement
jduke chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Love the story! I hope you finish this one day.
Neeshack chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Fantastic story so far. Waiting for more.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I really love your story! SeverusxJames is the best pairing and DracoHarry is getting there somewhat, PLEASE CONTINUE! I love it!
sweetteatwo chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
please up date soon I wantto see how long it takes them to realize that Harry was brain washed
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon. What is go to happne now?
mysticruby chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
ok have to say i'm truly hooked have to know whats going to take place after that (*Q*) was asked to harry / cale

truly love it Dum is bad and Minny is to not likeing that but this story is so cool

keep up the great work and hurry with more soon as you can:D
yaeko chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
ow! poor harry-cale lol... anyways what r they going to do to dumbledore? well update soon n its great!
Dugleik chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
that cruel bastard! I can't believe the dickhead did that. I'll strangle him, I swear!

oh...it's just a story.
Dugleik chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
ok, some questions needing answers:

tom riddle: why didn't he become the dark lord? and how did he end up as headmaster?

peter: where did you leave him?

hooch: astonomy? what happened there?

weasleys: what brought up the career choises?
Dugleik chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
I like the story, even if theres parts I don't understand. Like the different people in the weasley clan.
starangel2106 chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
good chapter. please continue
plu chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
*SNARLS* I don't BELIEVE DumbleDORK! Who does he think he is ordering this to two full grown men who don't need HIS permission for anything? Besides even if they did go along with his commands, James and Severeus can just go and get marride AGAIN once they get Harry back.
Confused chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
HI, I absolutely love this story. But the only thing I don't understand was that if they thought percy was lying, why not threaten him or use a truth potion on him.

After all he was the last to see Harry and it seems like he is lying. He could have killed harry.

They are acting like muggles not magical beings.

For instinces:

They checked the map of Hogwarts for Harry. But they never checked if any other students where missing.

Shouldn't the wards, or protraits of alerted Tom, to something happening?

And why would all of them (Professors and Friends) let Harry leave when he appears sick. I think one of them would go with him. And whats up with letting percy take him.
starangel2106 chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
nice twist. lovely chapter. waiting for more. :D
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
I like story. It Is a keep writing this story and update soon. What is Dumbledore go to? Is Riddle good in this story?