Reviews for The Pendant
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
whoa! that match with Lavan was so intense and nail biting
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
poor spark
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
i think its sweet how charles cares for flare
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
that was amazing!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
I wonder if there is a connection between Ryna and Sam's pendents and being able to communicate with their pokemon.

what's tim's connection with the cinnabar special forces?
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
noooooooooooooooooo!
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
oh no! why did des steal flare
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
this ought to be an interesting match
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
wow! what an intense, intense first chapter!

poor little lin.

i love the sound of the flame rain attack
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
So many vents. Next thing you know, Tim will be beating up people with a crowbar.*couph* Half-Life reference.
An American chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
What were you doing on 9/11/2001?
Erriel chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
Clever plot and wonderful characters! I loved the interactions between the different Pokémon (Flare and Charles, Hydra and Spark, etc.) as well as the chapters where different characters were able to talk in first-person. Having a "villain" other than Team Rocket was another great idea. You also did a good job with suspense and emotion; I felt so sorry for Tim, even before he "died."

As for mechanics, I've seen worse. They were pretty good considering you say most of your work is un-edited. I can't wait to read the other Books in the Chimera Saga once school's out!
Dyson chapter 13 . 3/21/2002
Well this is the first one of your PKMN fics I've read, I have to say that the story is very good. You did have the occasional mistake with names (Who was Ryan? :P) and some spelling problems but its still very good. I hope to be reading more of your Chimera books, but since the first 6 are out I shouldn't have problems losing time in a fanfic.
Briar chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
Pretty good, but you really should edit your work before submitting it. Like Ryna turned into ryan several times.
nightdragon0 chapter 13 . 3/10/2002
For one of your earlier fics, it's definitely darn good! I'll be sure to keep reading in my spare time!