Reviews for The Staff of Orkney
blade13hjp chapter 20 . 7/19/2006
Very Good!
magdilen chapter 20 . 5/10/2006
one of the beter novel length stories i've read. you didn't try to create some aweful deus ex machina by giving harry some rare power or something. beleivable characters, too. i'm bummed about lesal, though. i liked him. did you ever finish death eaters rebellion somewhere? did he make an appearance? i'd be mad at you for killing dumbledore, if i hadn't become resigned to him dying in hbp.
Swooproxmysox chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
hey i like it
Chandlia chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
Definitely one of the better Harry Potter fanfics on the site. It's an absolute shame that it seems you've left fanfiction permanently (I wanted to find out what happened in your sequel)! Have you considered posting to a more exclusive archive? LeSal is one of my favorite non-canon characters and I hope some day I'll see more of him... Good Luck Ms. Snape!
Darklight chapter 20 . 1/12/2006
not a bad one, liked it.
ilikebluepineapples chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
It's just so, authentic, you know? None of that mystery and angst and romance and yeah stuff that I actually enjoy, because many are well written, but yours is so...real. Like the real books, not...fanfic-y. It's canon. That's all I can think of to describe it. No flounce, no decorations. Keep on writing; there'll be so many people grateful to you for it.
hotcocoalatte chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
luv the story!
physicallynothere chapter 20 . 2/12/2005
oh wow. I just finished the whole thing, all at once, I might add. and it was god!

strange one LeSal is. sequel!
Alisa Dragoon chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
This is well, brilliant!
Seletua chapter 20 . 11/29/2004
oh, my holy fucking god! that was...that was, incedible! i just barely read the whole thing straight, took me a good couple of hours, and damn, you write well! I love the plot, i love the relationship that you've built and are building between potter and snape, just everything, was fantastic, EVERYTHING! Sorry, its just, man, its been a really long time since ive found a realy good author, writing the stories and plots that i love most! going to go see if you continued with part 2, and fisnished it. god i hope so, i would be greatly dissapointed if you didnt : ) sorry about the language, it's just that your story was so awestricking, i cant even begin to explain it. Oh yeah, and i really like, no loved, how you portrayed the characters, very good job i might add! Keep it up!
Skiekie chapter 20 . 10/4/2004
Wow! That was absolutely brillient! - whole story. I've just spent the whole day reading it!. I love the way you've made Snape a really mysterious but a very good character. You've added another character with very good skill. I love the plot and I just couldn't stop reading it. It's very good!. How old are you by the way? because this is writing good enough for actual literature. JK Rowling would be proud!

I am waiting patiently for the next section. Thanks for such a good story.
Jetamors chapter 20 . 7/19/2004
I have to admit, Snape's younger brother who carries a weapon of great power was setting off alarm bells. But you do a great job of making him a well-rounded character with motivations that may or may not coincide with the right thing to do. Thanks for spinning a great yarn!
Celtic Cailin chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Hi I really liked your story.
S. Vespertine chapter 20 . 6/12/2004
a truly marvellous story,and keeps very close to JK Rowling's own books.

well done to you.
Crimson Tides chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
“We were talking about his staff,
417 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »