Reviews for BA Season 2: 32 to 36 - Breakdown
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
had my crying and laughing
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
whoa now that is awesome freaking amazing yet heartbreaking
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
had me in tear i was crying broke my heart now the ending i fear for Elisa
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
hope they find the cure soon but Goliath will feel guilty for the rest of his day after what happened to elisa
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
oh man Goliath some one has him under a mind spell shoot whats going to happen will they ever find peace
Carlalalita chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
This was a truly wonderful epic. Well crafted leaving me at times breathless with anticipation.

You should be a professional writer. If you do publish someday, I will be among the first to buy your books!

I am adding you to my favorite authors.
Lady1Venus chapter 5 . 3/23/2002
I don't know what to say expect. Very good. Good way to get into Goliath's mind about his clan, his wife. Basicly family.
Brian McCrary chapter 5 . 4/26/2001
Great story! Very well written, with all the characters staying very true to form. An excellent continuance of one of the original episodes.
Shadow Gargoyle chapter 3 . 2/5/2001
Like always, I sit perched on my chair, awaiting the next chapter. You are a wonderful writer and this latest work just clenched it. Don't leave us hanging for too long! :-)
Malkavien chapter 2 . 2/4/2001
WOW! great story! It was something to see Goliath loosing it!

Beautiful character developement on Delilah too, showing her determined to save her dad from himself, and Shadow taking his girlfriend's defense. I'm eager to see how it will evolve, what it'll change in the clan's life, and expressly in Goliath's and Elisa's couple. What I'd like to see, too, is Demona's reaction about her ex getting insane. Oh, well, we'll have to wait for tomorrow's episode. just a few hours to wait! later!
Me chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
"I" knew what you meant for the story to be a continuance of "Shadows of the Past," so don't worry about. Great story! I can't wait for the next part.
Jason chapter 2 . 2/1/2001
Interesting. Is it worse to have a group of voices in your head or two groups of voices arguing in your head? I expected an insane Goliath to do a little damage, maybe trash a few cars or bust up a building or two. And I was hoping he'd run into a few people before they found him. I'm not saying he should have killed somebody, but it would make for some pathos.
Jason chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Nice one, but a little too close to the plot from "Shadows of the Past". Throw in the crystal from the rookery wall and someone should have at least mentioned the incident with Hakon and the Captain of the Guards. And about the crystal, it is apparent from "Awakening" when the trio are sent to the rookery that luminous lichen lit the rookery chamber not glowing crystals, but thats really a minor detail.