Reviews for Things Unsaid
Anthony1l chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
iismyimaginaryfriend chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
haha i loved this story. You've got a great balance of humor going in their relationship.
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 17 . 7/10/2011
I love Rage. Smiting is AWESOME! I enjoy Beast Boy's reaction to Lust at his door. I also love how Cyborg starts panicking. The other titan's reaction is priceless! This is a great story, and it's hilarious!
Denalien chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
xD

Hehe actually this story was a lightly-one!I like it!

When i read this i listened Spectacular - Break My Heart,and i have to tell ya it was awesome with your story!
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
This story is getting fun, but how did Beast boy figured out that the root of Raven's problem was within her mirror ? :(

Still another great chapter for a great story. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
This seems like a great story so far and a good challegene for Raven to over come.

I can't wait for more. ;-)
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
It's threatmanticalarious! (threatening, romantic, hilarious) I like how Rage likes to smite people! This was funny!
titanfan45 chapter 16 . 11/5/2006
That was a really good story. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 17 . 11/21/2005
I loved your fic, it was great!
Lise Icali chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Chapter 1 - Nice... I'll get to the rest later.
Eagle NN Rabbit chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
VERY WELL WIRTTEN MY FAVORITE QUOTE WWOULD HAVE TO BE: "And then we watch the little flying polka-dotted pigs with adorably curly tails who are eating snowcones hover above us," added Rage.

lol again very well written :D
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 15 . 7/4/2005
awsome story!
TheUbu chapter 15 . 6/15/2005
I liked the was cute with fluffy moments but also made you think.

Good job.
CerberAsta chapter 17 . 6/1/2005
If your going to do a sequal, it could be one where Rage and Lust team up to control Raven.
Olivia chapter 15 . 4/29/2005
Oh yeah! I loved it! U should totally write a sequel! I think that Raven should get pregnant! Did I spell that last word right?