Reviews for Two Roses
fox1221 chapter 17 . 1/2
One day in a stormy night Amy was walking throught the rain there was a shadow following her but she was thinking her eyes were playing tricks on her
hello... ho goes there says Amy with her heart beat racing
hello... rose were are you wait your lost not me says a shadow up a head
umm... get away from me says Amy
Im not in your way I just can feel you he says
then she starts running away and she enters her house
ha ha ah you foolish girl my feelings for you are endless my rose says a black shadow
well I don't care if you love me can I just go to sleep says Amy
as you wish my rose says Shadow
but shadow kissed her she was shoked by this she turned on the lights and saw shadow and ... End tell me if you like it and what next? help out MY FAVE WRITER.
fox 1221 chapter 18 . 1/2
hey lets stay in touch we will be great bf,s Im sure of it and if you need to know im a girl and don't write a shad/Amy in the future we can start brand knew come on think about it text you later Im being for real plz respond. and I will write a story to you write know tell me how I did and how old are you when were you born I got some many qestuion
fox1221 chapter 16 . 1/2
I cryed softly change it put him back with amy sniff sniff
fox 1221 chapter 14 . 1/2
NO! sonic/ Samantha . shadow/ Amy NO! NO! NO!
fox1221 chapter 12 . 1/2
NO SHADOW IS ALL WAYS GEETING LIKE THIS IN EVERY STORY I READ ITS ITS KINDA ANNOYING YOU KNOW WHAT IM MEAN IF YOU READ SHADOW AND AMY STORYS ! ? .
fox1221 chapter 11 . 1/2
oh plz it was !MAGICAL!&
fox1221 chapter 10 . 1/2
lame it was aswome
fox1221 chapter 9 . 1/2
great job I knew the answer a little sonic and Samantha and. amy and shadow makes sence .
fox1221 chapter 8 . 1/2
think what will you want amy to be with so fair shadow or amy I know you wrote a lot all ready Im just asking.
page1221 chapter 7 . 1/2
your doing great keep writing!
fox1221 chapter 5 . 1/2
I thought amy had a broken nee or was it a skratch
SonAmy Otaku chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
gege.evans.46 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
It's not lame... You just hau to be a weirdo like me to understand all of this heavy geared awsome writing! Yup, I just said it... WEIRDOS ARE AWSOME AND ALWAYS READY FOR HEAY GEAR WRITING! I AM SO AWSOME! #2 favorite story AND author! MAYBE #1. I said MAYBE!
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Awwww how cute I love it
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Ok... This story is good... But it's re-hash after re-hash after re-hash (re-hash means to many reused ideas) and its all from sonic x like COME ON