Reviews for A Girl Called Destiny
Arwen17evenstar chapter 21 . 12/18/2019
I think castration, not circumcision, is the world you wanted to use there. Boris is Christian and therefore potentially circumcised at birth... but maybe not since the Valerious are specifically Catholic and circumcision doesn’t seem to have been as common in Catholicism.
VampireStar95 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
this is pretty awesome story
caitlyn chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Nice chapter, It looks like you have a Phantom Of The Opera
theme going on here. Nice.
Randixoxo chapter 29 . 4/26/2012
Randixoxo chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Teskyler chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
You were very good with the character of Verona.
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 34 . 8/19/2007
O.o ... that was so good! im going o the sequal right away!
Shoysrock chapter 34 . 6/20/2007
This. Ish. A. Damn. Good. STORY!

I AM SO DEFINITLY GOING TO READ THE NEXT ONE! OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENS TO THE KIDS I WANNA KNOW!

Shoys.
Shoysrock chapter 13 . 6/16/2007
This, is an extremly exciting story! I will most definitly finish reading it when I have time, and read the sequal! :D

Shoys.
Kairi's-twin chapter 34 . 6/13/2007
OMG! That was so Awesome! I love this story! Have you written the sequal yet? They were going to kill ALL the children? All FOUR of them? those horrible horrible people they weren't even going to give the kids a chance to redeem themselves from their fathers reputation! I LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN AND THE PLOT WAS TRUELY ORIGINAL!

Kairi's-twin chapter 29 . 6/13/2007
HOLD IT! HOW COME DAMON TRUSTS ALEERA AND NOT NERILKA? I dunno somethin' fishy about that. how will Dracula react when he finds out she escaped again? will he figure out that someone must have helped her. Is Aleera just trying to get destiny in trouble again like when she lied about Destiny trying to run away in Budapest? hm... well to have my musings answered I suppose I must read on!

~Kairi's twin~
Kairi's-twin chapter 26 . 6/13/2007
WOOHOO! Go Nerilka you da woman! all I can say is I hope Nerilka knows what she is doing! also I hope Damon doesn't kill the only help they have. *thinks for a minute then gasps* what if Nerilka is lying? what if she really is working for Drac? Man this chapter is suspenceful. I must go read the next chapter now... Toodles.

~K.T.~
Kairi's-twin chapter 22 . 6/13/2007
Poor Destiny... things just seem to keep getting worse and worse for her don't they? Dracula has just made his own job even harder now... Destiny is never going to come back of her own free will now, He will have to drag her back (kicking and screaming? maybe?) This chapter made me cry. Good job on this chapter it was very emotional and well written.

Kairi's-twin chapter 19 . 6/13/2007
Poor Destiny! Boris is such a jerk! I'm glad she hit him he deserved it maybe now he will think before he makes accusations about people he has never met before. I wonder what the others will make of Destiny's Wings and glowing... glowing now there's something that has never happened before. I wonder if Dracula will ever find Destiny... if he does he will MAD! Destiny loves Dracula but she does not want to bear his children? I fail to see the sense in this. but maybe that is just me. This chapter was great. I love Father Demitri he is really cool!

Kairi's-twin chapter 15 . 6/12/2007
WOW! poor Destiny!... I really don't have much to say for this chapter except that it was AMAZING!

~K.T.~