Reviews for Weakest Link
Nicholas chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER
BethyQuake chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Ooo I'm loving this fanfic this chapters. Drama was very cool and it's so realistic

Keep going
Someguy chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Yo I'm sorry to say this, but this story is pathetic. Its half-assed at best, with a good plot handled poorly. Where is the passion man? Invest into your story, invest into it hard ya know.
Leslie chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
You have got to be kidding me! I don't care how long it has been you need to update this for my sanity ! Omg I thought it was a complete fic. This is going to haunt me if I don't know what happens ! Plz plz update it's so good! I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
More? Please?
Nivvou chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I found this story. I loved this story as I read it. It's very well written. I spent some of my morning reading it. AND THEN IT ENDS AT CHAPTER 10. WHAT THE HECK. I don't care if it's been 6 years! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS FREAKING STORY.

ENOUGH SAID.

Nivvou
sapphire495 chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
This is pretty good, r u going to finish it?
RemainByMe chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
o0o0o...That was way to good!I wuved it :3

But, one thing I noticed. Cyborg isn't damaged by the rain, at least, not easily, anyway. But other that that -pulls out cookie- Here ya go!

Mimi-dudette chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
WOW...

So far... REALLY GOOD! Your such a talented writer, you portray suspense really well. And I think You Wrote about BB perfectly too. How are you doing on the next chapter? Dude, It will kill me if i dont find out what happens next!
reader chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
not bad. update soon
Raven's Secret chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
how come watching something you love so dearly be tortured is so much fun? i fel horrible, cause i love making him suffer! lol
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 10 . 5/25/2007
Ack you stopped forever ago! (well you know that) What happened? You must continue! Well you don't HAVE to, but you really really should! your soul is technicolor
200 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
i'm mad. very mad.

..UPDATE! lets count, one, two, TWO YEARS! And you haven't updated since. UPDATE!
bbissocute chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
love the story! please update it soon! i cant wait!
RogueWarrior869 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This story is great._.

Have a good day or night or both or whatever._.