Reviews for Weakest Link
Yeah, i feel your pain about retainers. Im gonna need one till im like, twenty (and im still in my early teens)
Nicholas chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER
BethyQuake chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Ooo I'm loving this fanfic this chapters. Drama was very cool and it's so realistic

Keep going
Someguy chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Yo I'm sorry to say this, but this story is pathetic. Its half-assed at best, with a good plot handled poorly. Where is the passion man? Invest into your story, invest into it hard ya know.
Leslie chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
You have got to be kidding me! I don't care how long it has been you need to update this for my sanity ! Omg I thought it was a complete fic. This is going to haunt me if I don't know what happens ! Plz plz update it's so good! I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
More? Please?
Nivvou chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I found this story. I loved this story as I read it. It's very well written. I spent some of my morning reading it. AND THEN IT ENDS AT CHAPTER 10. WHAT THE HECK. I don't care if it's been 6 years! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS FREAKING STORY.

ENOUGH SAID.

Nivvou
sapphire495 chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
This is pretty good, r u going to finish it?
RemainByMe chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
o0o0o...That was way to good!I wuved it :3

But, one thing I noticed. Cyborg isn't damaged by the rain, at least, not easily, anyway. But other that that -pulls out cookie- Here ya go!

Mimi-dudette chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
WOW...

So far... REALLY GOOD! Your such a talented writer, you portray suspense really well. And I think You Wrote about BB perfectly too. How are you doing on the next chapter? Dude, It will kill me if i dont find out what happens next!
reader chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
not bad. update soon
Raven's Secret chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
how come watching something you love so dearly be tortured is so much fun? i fel horrible, cause i love making him suffer! lol
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 10 . 5/25/2007
Ack you stopped forever ago! (well you know that) What happened? You must continue! Well you don't HAVE to, but you really really should! ~your soul is technicolor~
200 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
i'm mad. very mad.

..UPDATE! lets count, one, two, TWO YEARS! And you haven't updated since. UPDATE!
bbissocute chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
love the story! please update it soon! i cant wait!