Reviews for Blinding Light, Save Me From Thy Lovely Darkness
melody chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
why is it that every good author end a rely good story rely bad and or or confusing i was intrigued then it got crushed awesome though but PLEASE MAKE A BETTER ENDING...!
P.B chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
YOUR DELETING THIS?! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST RAV/ROB FICS! Thats just bullsh**! Sorry for the language! Loved it!
Willow Pierce chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
Great Story
luved-kesenai-tsumi chapter 27 . 11/1/2010
Whatever you do don't delete it. This is the last remaining link I have to my childhood. It does not truly matter if it follows the plot or not. It fanfiction. If you delete it I believe my heart might break. It is amazingly written. You can always label it as au anyways. Please please please do not delete it.
XxLadyReaperXx chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Waaait, is this a different Prophecy? If so, I like this one, heh.
XxLadyReaperXx chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Raven stole the words right out of my mouth; "Damn that Prophecy," -sigh-

Oh yes, and it's actually "Azarath Metrion Zinthos,".

This story is really great so far, good job.
XxLadyReaperXx chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
"I LAY dying,"

"I'm dying, praying, bleeding, AND screaming,"

"Will you be on the other side, OR will you FORGET me?"

Sorry, my pet peev is wrong lyrics.

I love this story though, and if I sounded a bit rude, I'm sorry, I just thought I'd correct those.
monica chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
i liked it. it was really pretty good. keep it up; and don't worry about the spell-check.
Aldedron chapter 27 . 1/12/2010
T.T Sad day, it's getting deleted...

*suddenly cheerful shrug* Oh well! I don't reread things anyways! Can't wait for the redo *victory sign as rushes off to do some random anime crap while awaiting redo...*
Aldedron chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
*squeal of delight* O! Me love Evanescence and ESPECIALLY Tourniquet! Love your story so far, too! To finish!
fateschosen chapter 20 . 10/11/2009
I love this story! It has an amazing plot which is hard to find in some fanfics so great job.
buddybuddy96 chapter 26 . 8/4/2009
This is Wonderful! Very very good! I am so Totally going to read the sequel! I am hoping you"ve started to write it. Amazing!
angelluck14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow that was dark...I LOVE IT!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Why did she send him out like that?
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
I hope Sparrow shows up in the story more than just this once.