Reviews for Falling Into an Arrangement
JustFishy chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
What a brilliant idea of our dear, sweet addled, purple clad professor! And so endearing!

Thank you so much for sharing this!
JustFishy chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
*snip*

In his office, Albus was asking himself the same questions. On his desk lay a letter from his brother Aberforth. It had a mere three sentences: Congratulations on falling in love, Albus. Only you would take defending your lady's honor to such extremes. When is the wedding?

*snip*

Ohhhh, how I loved that line! Excellent yarn - a very interesting and new twist on an old subject - though I must say, a subject I'm very fond and close to and can't seem to get enough of...

I think you've got Aberforth's voice stunningly perfect!
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I tried to review chapter 4 and it said that I wasn't allowed. Turns out I reviewed it already about four years ago! The nice thing about having a terrible memory is get g to enjoy old fics like theyre new again. Lol - anyway, well done!
Amandah Leigh chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Wow, when albus asks for a date, he certainly dies it with style! I love it!
Rosine chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
I liked it very much... I just have doubt about the rating, anyway your story, your choice.
Chemistress chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Wow, what a story to tell! I had tears in my eyes when she handed in her letter to resign...Just the end, all the bags full of letters, that seemed a bit "strange" to me...
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Amazing!

SO SWEET!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I'm only wondering ... but why did you choose the name "Cecil"'? If I'm not mistaken it's a character of one of Maggie Smith's movies ... That would be very fitting ... SO boring ... the guy, not your story ... ;-)
Amandah Leigh chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
this was really sweet. i loved it!

AL
CrystalPheonixEyes chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
I have to say one more time, I love this story. I have reveiwed in the past, yet I can't help but love this. :)
CrystalPheonixEyes chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
I loved this so much. It was perfect! You did a wonderful job, and it was very well writen. ]
Mollisk chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
I love-love this story could you make a Epilogue?
deegardiner3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
awesome
Intelligent Witch chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
nice i loved it
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
FABULOUS STORY! I love they way you've written Albus and Minerva; the characterizations are AWESOME! KEEP WRITING!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »