Reviews for Happy Very First Birthday, Baby Lupin
yHime chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
*squeal*

preggy siri is too cute of a concept not to gush over! ;3

Ur story is the first ever pregger Siri story I've read and I love it! ;D

Heard of Moony having baby, but Padfoot had never, and since I love RemySiri pairing order...this was perfect. lol.

Thx for sharing! [:
xoPinkSugarox chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Oh, I absolutely adored this. :)

I love that Sirius got pregnant before Remus was sterilized. That made me very happy lol. :)

The breakup scene amused me. I love that James was such a good friend that he would tell everybody that he slept with Sirius so that Sirius and Remus could have their baby. :) I love that they came up with the plan.

pregnantandhormonal!Sirius amused me too. :D He was funny with his mood swings and his sensitivity. I love how Remus humored him and took care of him.

I'm so glad that they got married. :) Stupid Ministry officials. I like that Sirius has control over him (not like that), but that Remus trusts him not to use it. :)

This was a very enjoyable story and I loved it. :)
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
this was a great story!
runningfingers chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
This was so sweet. I thought that it was a really nice touch having Poppy be the godmother.
stepdo chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
oh god, the sequal has to be just RL/SB, anything else just wont do.

nice story, by the way.
Makalani Astral chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
that was cute.
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
absolutly wonderful, I quite enjoyed the whole set up of events, yay for baby Keith!
Suzaku24 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Still loving your fics alot but Happy Schoolday, Keith Lupin won't come up at all could you please send that to me!XD e-mail: farfello02
Ottawa Pagan chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Awesome story, I hope that you already started a sequal, if not, then any sequal would be great :)
Ottawa Pagan chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
it's nice to actually read a story where Peter isn't incredibly stupid or pathetic. You got him comforting Sirius, which is more likely. The Mauraders wouldn't have hung out with an idiot, and you make him smart enough. I like you story so far, Hopefully you have a sequel that corrolates with Harry Potter's generation.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
I like this story. It is a good story.
SlythMistress chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
need more soon
iamtherealmaverick chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Wow! Excellent!

Please write both sequals to Stand Proud? It'd make me ever so happy!