Reviews for Just Himself and Luna
Fishbaba chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Sweet and not too fluffy. Made sense too. Just how I like my fanfics:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Well written, in character Harry Luna. It's my favorite pairing. :)
shumai love chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
(1) Good dramatic situation - going back to the Mirror of Erised after it all. Very coherent to the Harry Potter story.

(2) Faithful to the characters' character as set by JK Rowling.

(3) Good command of language.

(4) Short but cute.

(Q:) Why is it that in all HarryLuna fics I've read here so far, it's Luna who first kisses Harry. Has he no balls or what? *more to herself*

Anyways. "Just Himself and Luna" was pretty well-written. Kudos to you and keep it up. :)
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aaawww how sweet
Heise chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Lovely ... I like the line "I only see you and me"
PierceTheVeil chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ohh I loved this! I thought at first he'd see Luna in the mirror, but this is so much better. I absolutely love Luna and you portrayed her really well in your one-shot. Awesome Luna/Harry one-shot, one of the best ones I've read that aren't angst:)

Anna(JypsieMoon)
Levi Snowfractal chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
From the description I thought Harry would all of a sudden see Luna in the mirror and that you would go from there, but this was much better, with the two of them seeing themselves in the mirror, but not by its magic . . . I don't know if you intended that on purpose, but it was very good anyway.

Rating: "Great!"
moonbeam2006 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
A good bit of fluff though im seeing a lot of stories lik this lately and so most of the time I don't read them unless im in a depressing mood and want to read about Harry and Luna getting together because for some reason that really does cherr me up. I probably sound weird but oh well thats me.

Ciao

Moonbeam2006
I am anonymous. xD thePelican chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Cute. I loved it. Simple and straight to the point I think. Nicely done. Keep it up.
lunafan chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
just added it to my list..wowowowow! that was great- LOVED that ending! excellent!
shion20 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
that was so sweet i almost cried
verylonely chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
gosh...this is very good. i think luna and harry's desire is to be with other. just my opinion. wanna know more! keep updating!
jennyroseangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
love it! write more HP/LL stories, but make them longer, plz! love it so much!
Mafalda Weasley chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Nice Story. I love Harry/Luna. I have been writing since I finished the fifth book! Reading to. And this is a good one.
wittylibrarian chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Well done Harry/Luna story. Very nice use of the mirror, too.