Reviews for The Long And Winding Road
ITS BEEN 2 YEARSSSSSSAHHH we NEED a new CHAPTER
Aerize chapter 72 . 10/3/2017
I remember reading this story. It was one of the first when I found . Glad to see it’s still going!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/24/2017
Good
Jemmasgiirl chapter 53 . 7/21/2016
Although I wish Emma would just call Jt, Jt or James, lol, I love this story ! Ive never been entertained by the thought of the two together but this is so good !
pocksuppet chapter 72 . 7/18/2016
I have to admit that the JT/Emma pairing makes my skin crawl, since Emma is my least favorite character, Liberty is my favorite character, and Jiberty is my favorite pairing. However, this is quite possibly the only JT/Emma story that keep everyone in character and doesn't demonize Liberty, so I'll keep reading. I'm also intrigued by the Spinner/Liberty pairing.
Smileyface798 chapter 73 . 7/16/2011
Wow...this story is like...flawless! I love it. And even though it's so long, it kept me interested in every chapter!
kdkkkkkkkwkkqqwkdk chapter 73 . 9/6/2010
okay, i realized you havent updated this story in like...2 years. but pleaaaassseeee dont give up on it. i ALWAYS wanted jt and emma to get together..just..

UPDATE FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND!

...sorry always wanted to say that.

but seriously, pleeaseeee update. you'll get a free cookie...

very tempting. i know. thats my goal.
Jenny chapter 73 . 8/20/2010
Your writing is absolutely beautiful. The best writing structure and vocabulary I have ever read. I've never thought about J.T and Emma as a couple before because they're practically siblings, meaning the story plot was a little hard for me to grasp at first. But the way you wrote it; the way you showed the love between the two, made me forget their little brother-sister bond on the show.

You really should continue writing this story. It's a lengthy one but no doubt one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

I mean, granted, I'm more of a Sean and Emma shipper, but this story is most definitely an exception. Even if you don't return to this story and continue, I'm glad they got married. It was beautiful, much like your writing.

- Jenny
Princesakarlita411 chapter 73 . 10/23/2008
nice sweet
Cinnamon Cigarettes chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
Loved this chapter!

I'm going to review more as I keep reading.
musiciansRlove chapter 73 . 10/7/2008
that was a great chapter despite the fact that i forgot i was reading this story. i kind of want to go back to the begininning, don't think i spelled that right, and read it again to refresh my memory of it.
doowap123 chapter 72 . 7/22/2008
So happy you updated... And what a chapter ? Everyone was in it, so it was really fun to read.

As for the cliffhanger you left us with, I honestly didn't see that one coming although I should have expected it. They've been so sure about everything since the beginning that it was inevitable for last minute doubts to rear their ugly heads. Hoping this is just Emma getting pre-wedding jitters...

Anyway, I'm so happy you're back on that story and will wait patiently for the next update.
Dalton chapter 72 . 7/9/2008
Wow, I didn't see that coming! :o

Don't keep us in suspense for too long. I wanna see how this pans out.

Keep up the good work :)
musiciansRlove chapter 72 . 7/1/2008
ok this chapter was a surprise. it was going great in the beginning but then i got to end and that was whoa. i mean when she said i can't do this i was thinking oh, she can't right now. out of nowhere she was like 'i can't marry J.T.' and i honestly said 'what the f*?' because it shocked me.
AbercrombieHunniexo chapter 72 . 6/30/2008
I began reading this story last Friday when I go some free time and read the entire thing that weekend and I must say this is an EXCELLENT fic. I really love it. You are great with dialogue and keeping the characters more in character [than they have been recently on the show. ]] JT was always my favorite character and I couldn't believe they killed him. [ It's good to know there are stories like this out there. I love the coupling. JT and Emma I was always able to see together but it never happened. Manny and Sean, I actually really would love to see that couple on the show.

All of the chapters were really good and kept me wanting to read more. I loved this chapter but Emma has to marry JT! ] And I loved the part with Toby and Paige. haha, good one.

Great job on the story and please continue! I will be reading.