Reviews for The trials of being twice blessed
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Aww...angst and a happy ending! :)
tuxer chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I am so sad that this story is finished but I am glad that it finished with a happy ending. It's so hard to make a convincing good ending for Chris-related fics.
818919 chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
I'm afraid you've abandoned us, Bluley, but I can only recommend this story: humorous and rebellious with a brilliant solution as to who's the good guy after all. Definitely a must!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I f Wyatt isn't evil then...hmm you have me intrigued.
KuragariK chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
Hi, i just finished reading "The trials of being twice blessed" and i have to say, its an awesome story. I havent read that many charmed fic's yet but this one is, without question, the best.

Keep writing. :)
rhia chapter 11 . 9/21/2004
just so you know i finished the story and loved it

thankyou
namjai chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
Yay for a mostly happy ending, with a little bit of sadness to keep us honest. Part of me is sorry that it's over, but it ended just right. It was a well-plotted, thought-provoking story. Congratulations!
Ayrlee chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
I loved it, every single word. I like happy endings, just so long as they aren't really corny, which they weren't. You caught me off gaurd when you killed Wyatt, and then I was laughing to myself when Chris realized it was just a glamour spell. I could just picture his face. Big props for a job well done!
Jellicle chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
Oh, tricky Wyatt! How could he do such a thing to my Chris!

You managed to give us a happy ending, good for you! Don't know why it's so hard to give this family a convincing happy ending.

There's just one sad thing about all these: I'm really gonna miss this story! Honestly. It was fun and interesting to keep guessing what Wyatt was going to do/react next and try to see if he was evil or not. I still think you were too nice with him, but, you made your statement and give us a great story.

Congrats, hon!
Emma15 chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
So wonderful...

...I cried...

...I joined Chris in wanting to stangle Wyatt...

...I smiled at the ending...

This was an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I really did cry when you killed Wyatt. I was thinking, oh god, not another one, but you fixed it perfectly.

Great job!
namjai chapter 10 . 8/23/2004
What? Huh? Did someone say my name? Chris was naked and I missed it? Darn! Oh, it looks like for some reason I never got the e-mail alert for Chapter 9! But now I'm all caught up and I'm still loving it. Mark is a terrific character; please, lots more of him and Wyatt? But my favorite bit:

Knowing he was beaten he looked away sulkily. "Why is it that everyone is always so desperate to save Wyatt?"

Bianca smiled."Funnily enough that's exactly what he said about you just after he saved my life."

Wonderful. It just rings so true.
rps-lizardspock chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
yoy killed leo? i cant believe that you killed leo! oh well, great story!

UPDATE SOON...please
Ayrlee chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
NO! No! No! No! Bring him back! Wyatt can do it, he brought Chris back. Oh poor Leo, poor Chris having to watch it... you did this to get even with me didn't you? Oh how sweet, I'm crying, he died to save his baby boy, and suffered to save his first born. Excellently (is that a word?) written. Absolutely brillant.
Calen chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
Come on Chris! Find a way to vanquish that evil git of a brother.
teal-lover chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
OK, OK. Blame me-but I still loved it.:) I love hearing how "human" Wyatt really is. I'm sad that you killed off Leo, I was just starting to like him again. But hey, this is charmed-he can always come back, right? Wyatt can bring him back like chris maybe? Or he can stay dead and live happily with Piper? Oh so much anticipation.

And thanks for the Wyatt/Mark scene. I thought it was really cool & glad that Wyatt realized who he was.