Reviews for Books of Magic
EnuNR-zero chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Yay! I must say, that was one of your best chapters yet. It seems like Bryon took Harry's role from the book. You captured Umbridge's character perfectly! (She really is a pig . . .) But the thing that I would like to know, is how Bryon knew about Nagini . . . maybe it'll come up in later chapters. What if Bryon is a book/literary traveler (random name for them) also? *evil cackle* We'll just have to see huh? Update soon! (or I'll come after you!)
EnuNR-zero chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
I know I've been bad and not reviewed for a while, but I am now! It's a birthday present from me to you! You left the story at such a climatic point! How could you do this to us? Who was the other person, and what was the static? I just put up a new stoury, and you should r&r it! Or could just make me really happy and update this story! Please do so soon!
I like black stuff chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
Hufflepuff? Interesting choice. But you're probably right; it'd be pretty cliché-ish to sort her into Gryffindor, no? I hope you don't get too much homework. I liked this chapter!
EnuNR-zero chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
Hey! I luv this chapter! Personally this is my favorite story that you've written so far! So come on! Review people! Does the dementor come along with Lizz? You've got to tell me! Please update soon!
I like black stuff chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
Ooh, cliffhanger! I am really enjoying your story; you're a very good writer.
I like black stuff chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Good start. I like the idea of a muggle being accepted into Hogwarts.
EnuNR-zero chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Hahaha! Great transition! A mistery is afoot and I don't know what is going to happen!But maybe you with the story, I want to know what happens! Oh, and I'm sorry I reviewed later than I said I would.
EnuNR-zero chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Yes! It's wonderful! A great start, just that bernt is really burnt. But this is really good! Next time make the chapter longer.

Enu