Reviews for Tales of the Adoring Mind
YoungestCullen8 chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
I just watched Miracle again with my sister. I love this movie. I loved this story. Silky! Buzzy! Bah!
Septembrisms chapter 28 . 5/31/2009
Cute. I love reading these! They're totally worth the wait between updates. :) Keep up the excellent work!
just a reader322 chapter 28 . 5/31/2009
another awesome update :) can't wait for more :)
just a reader322 chapter 27 . 5/17/2009
i love all your one shots. they are all so awesome lol :) i especially love the ones about OC or Jimmy b/c they're my favorites lol anyways, great job. love all of them so far (i sat and read them all at once lol) and i can't wait for the next one :) :) :)
Septembrisms chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love these! You portray all the players really well! :) Mark/Eric is my favourite, too! Keep up the good work!
screaming-poetically chapter 21 . 2/1/2006
This was probably the cutest thing I've ever read. I love your Mark stories. You capture him well, I think.
rangerschick88 chapter 26 . 7/19/2005

OMG It's been forever! 'member me? (Lauren)

Anaways, I was cleaning out the once forgotten, totally sacred Miracle Binder and I found your story in it! (well, this one). Except it was only up to Ch 24, I'm so glad you updated! Totally love it! ...but you know me and I HAVE to request another Bah story! something cheerful, but goofy and of course romantic! ttys!

Much love, Lauren
downbythebay chapter 26 . 7/1/2005
Ha, I knew it. God this is fun.
Emador chapter 26 . 5/21/2005
Aw, yay! I'm so glad you updated! I miss reading your cute one shots!
darkdestiney2000 chapter 26 . 5/19/2005
Glad to see you writting again!
staceybabe chapter 26 . 5/17/2005
i'm glad you updated. i lvoe your one-shots. and i especially love jimmy! update again soon!
Lia06 chapter 26 . 5/16/2005
i love this story adn i was so thrilled to see you'd updated.

this chapter rocked. it's always great to see jimmy w/ a girl.
kawinkydink chapter 21 . 3/27/2005
i'd have to say that Of Ties and Kisses was my favorite. please update soon. more stores with OC, Mark Johnson, and Buzzy maybe another Rizzo too. :) vickii
downbythebay chapter 25 . 8/27/2004
wow I read 25 chapters in one day..that has to be a new record for me. This one is one of my favorites so far.
downbythebay chapter 24 . 8/27/2004