Reviews for For the Benefit of Jeff
meandering soulless chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hilarious...lol...Anyway, I thought Jeff had already paid the bills later in the game, but in your case...

This is different but very funny. The villagers are very nice and that's something sweet. Jeff's lucky somehow.

I'll read more of this. Keep it up! _
Krazie4Christ chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Jersey! That is funny! Only you, Jersey, only you... You just never cease to surprise me. You think the story's going to be about the town coming together, overcoming their differences, growing to love each other, all to help get poor, defenseless Jeff out of debt...and then you turn the doctor into a licensed circus-doer, give everyone a special talent and funny costumes, and they all make a circus "For the Benefit of Jeff."

I love it. It takes a lot of imagination to come up with something so colorful. This was a wonderful read, not to mention the level of...expertise in grammar and all that fun stuff. It was an easy, yet fun read...Something that made me laugh. I love it!

I'll be reading more of your stuff, you can bet. Right now I have to go to bed, I guess, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be clicking your pen name in the near future.
Rage Aomori chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Myu...

Bright sparklies dance in my eyes.

I want more. Really. The lights dazzle in my retinas. Or that would be the ceiling light (100 watts. Woo!).

I ask for more. Please, grant my wish, good Iris-person.

Or be over-run by the dust-bunnies of doom. The PURPLE Dust-Bunnies of Doom.
RWT chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Good _
starfruit06 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
That was...interesting... In a good way of course! But slightly confusing..
Mystere's Bromide chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I'm still confused.

In a good way... I think.

Duke - the horse's ass for the ages.