Reviews for Just Dreaming
sara chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This story was such a tearjerker! It was beautifully written and left me so sad... yet still enjoyed it! Hahaha.

You write beautifully!

-sara
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Simply beautiful. It's rare that you find a piece of writing done as eloquently as this one. I admire you a lot for writing something like this; only words, but yet...so much truth behind it.

Thank you for a great, very enjoyable, and sad read. I really appreciate it.

KK
Jade-celt chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I read this story shorlty after my boyfriend and I broke up. I can empathize with the characters, as something similar just happend in my own life. Very good story and very believable. Congrat :)
Heaven's Reaper chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Very touching story, great reasoning for the breakup too.
Xedra chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Oh, you're killing me here! Just tear my heart out and stomp on it, why don't you?

OMG! Very well written, got the characters down pat and, sheesh, you know how to use them!

Chocolate... I need chocolate!
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I think the story was very well written.I am not sure if i liked it i am an avid L/M fan hence my UN. But this is EU & i think that if it were that early they would have has major problems too but i do not think that they needed to wait 10 years like the book. It was a really well written fic i really like all of the stories i have read by you you are really talented. Please keep writing.
Urazz chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Pretty good story. I agree that if they got together that soon after the Thrawn trilogy they probably wouldn't have lasted or would've had some major problems. Though I would think 4 or 5 years would have been better than having them wait for 10 years to get together like in the books.
LesserKnown chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
This was incredible. I loved it. Thank you!
lurker2209 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
O...this is so sad! But very well written. And I think you're probably right about Luke and Mara. Both got kinda rushed into adulthood and missed the 'figuring out who I am' part of adolescence. When they first met, neither of them was ready for that sort of relationship.
Neonlights chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
GAH! NO! wrong wrong wrong!

but well done wrong.