Reviews for Dreaming in Gray
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Oh boy... Jounouchi should have known better. So sweet of Yami to come to Anzu's rescue
LadyRaider92 chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
This is a very interesting story. I am a little confused in how Anzu, Yami, and Yugi are somehow experiencing the past. But, I really do hope you will continue the story when you feel inspired.
InuXKags chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
This story is absolutely perfect! It has good grammar and excellent word choice. I can picture every scene perfectly in my mind. I am definitely going to put this story to my favorites. Please update soon!
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
I'd like for you to finish this! Very nice! :D
Libretto chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Writing this, I am perfectly aware that it's been some three years since you stopped writing this fic, so I just have to say ...

Please continue this story. It's so rare to find well-written YugiAnzu fanfics, and this one is both well-written and fascinating. At least, it was until it just ... stopped. *tear* I'm going to assume that the story isn't finished, so I have to beg you to keep writing. Honestly, I love it.

I know it's really hard to pick up a story after a while, so I guess I can't fault you for not continuing it, but this is a great story. You have a real talent with words.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
Very nice. I really hope you update this someday. You really had something going, and I enjoyed this. Keep writing!
MyAibou chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
This is REALLY good. With good grammar and spelling and everything! ;)

I look forward to it being completed. This is the best written Yu-Gi-Oh story I've read to date.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
Good... possibly the best Yugi/Tea/Yami story I've ever read. The chapter's are a bit short, but the quality never wavers.

Hope to see another update soon!
Skylaran chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
LOVE this story and I hope you update soon. Please keep up the good work!
Mamono chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Ah! You DID update! Ahh...! (Yeah, I do need to just squeal for a bit. It was that good.) You have a way with describing things that lets you see the image, but in a way that it kind of sneaks up on you and flows in the back of your subconscious... if that made any sense at all.

Of course, I love how you write Jou and Honda... Just perfect. Brings back memories. This is DEFINITELY what I needed to start out my night. Wonderful. (And I hope to see more! I'm very curious now!)
Millefiore chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Haven't read the other chapters yet, but I'm about to as I'm sure the delightfulness of the first chapter will continue in subsequent chapters _

Nicely done, it really was fun to read!

Can't wait to see what will come out of Anzu and Yuugi teaming up together-sure to spell trouble for the boys! XD

All in all, this was awesomeness! ;D
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
This is a cute and sad story. Please continue. Yugi and Anzu forever.
yugiohfan2005 chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Oh! Really good! Keep it up, please?
CriticalPerson chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Just one little thing that u might like to know. Darker Yuugi is often called Yami.

Later days!