Reviews for Dreaming in Gray
Mamono chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
- Hee, again your descriptions are wonderful. The dreams... Eek! I want to know what's going to happen! Dreams are usually premonitions and from this on... *cheers* Continue! I can't wait to see what goes on!
Jellybob 15 chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
This is truly a spectacular story. I love reading, imagining, and feeling the character's troubles and/or feelings. *sigh* It's just...really good. _ Your descriptions surpass the excellence of your previous chapter, and I love how the plot is unfolding. All I can say is..."WOW!" Continue, my friend. You are an amazing writer.

Nisha Athalwolf chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
This promises to be really a good story. It's an interesting idea, Anzu loving both sides of Yugi.

Hope you update soon! _
Miss. D Brunette chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
I liked this chpater. Awsome! Update soon and please review some of my fanfics! Angel...
momo chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
that was funny and cute, very good
Ime Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Beautiful. Please continue! _
Jellybob 15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
*sigh* It's always great to come across some Yuugi/Anzu fluff...especially with a very big plot twist coming soon (I hope!). Anyway, I'm very excited to read your next chapter. *bounces around room* Your writing style and descriptions are great. I particularly liked how you described Anzu's dream. I wish I could write like you, but sadly I can only dream in gray (no pun intended-or was it?) Don't mind me. I had gits for breakfast on my toast. Umm...nevermind. Keep up the great work! I know this will be a highly enjoyable fic.

LawliPop chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
aw! that was so cute! please update soon! I added this to my faves 'cause I can tell it's going to be good!
Mamono chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
- Intruiging! That dream at the beginning was beautifully written! I actually read this last night, but had no time to review it. Heh, but it's wonderful, your descriptions are great! I like the way you descibed Yugi, switching the personalities, but not making it as obvious as in the show, and leaving us in a bit of mystery. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this! Great!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 1 . 7/6/2004