Reviews for All That's Left of Yesterday
Bri chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
I love reading your stories. I also love your OC's which surprises me since most of them time, I don't like them. Your writing is amazing and I thank you for writing them. No cussing, and slash just great friendship, adeventure, angst fics!

I came across a quote the other day. "I love it when people make my day and don't even have a clue they did!" This story has made my day.
Destined Darkness chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
i no i am being stupid but i just cant help myself, Roth says he would drag legolas home, he cant drag him all the way back to mirkwood without hurting him
Destined Darkness chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
it's okay estel, they love u, they no u are trying to help them, but the truth is, u will hate them even more if they do leave, u will hate them because u will never see them again, u will hate them because they left u behind,
Leela74 chapter 14 . 9/22/2004
LOL! Hey Lego lovers!

Here is the long review i promised ages ago, but subsequently forgetting. Like you i have been busy with school and writing...but anyway here is the last review i will give for this story.

The fist line Glorfindel said was hilarious. It had me in hysterics. The whole interaction between the characters were really believeable...i could just imagine it! Oh, poor Legolas. I feel so sorry for him...i don't know why but...*shrugs*

Now that was funny when LEgolas moaned that Estel will be disappointed that the prince gets more stitiches then him. LOL funny! You have a good grasp of humour!

Oh poor Aragorn. You do so enjoying hurting them!

I can't wait for your next story! Are you sure it can't be posted sooner then Halloween? The preview looks exciting and interesting! I will be there to read it!

Other news:

No more LOTR fics from me unfortunately. No new ideas. I was thinking of writing a cross-over story of LOTR and HP but i don't think it would work that well. At the moment i'm going to finish writing my 3 HP stories that are in progress (one's posted, the other 2 are not) and then we'll see if any LOTR ideas have hit me during my brief absense from that universe. I sure hope it does.

GET YOUR NEXT STORY OUT SOON! PLEASE OR I'LL GO INSANE!
Gozilla chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
Very interesting plot! Can't wait to read the whole story! -
Tiannstnocfm chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
I can't wait to read this story! It sounds so awesome! And you did a brilliant job of making it suspenseful! Please post it as soon as you can! Thanks so much! _ Great job!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 13 . 8/30/2004
Ugh, I just got back from my first day of the new school year and have zero ideas of what to say in a review, sorry. But I still thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! This has been such a brilliant story, I really loved it! It's sad that so many died and were hurt but I'm glad that many also survived through horrible pain. I also loved Legolas' jest of getting more stitches than Estel, LOL! And a wonderful moral too! Now I'm off to read the preview for the sequel! Thanks for writing such a great story! _
Leela74 chapter 14 . 8/29/2004
Sorry, I can't stop, but I thought I'd say I loved the end chapter. It was really thrilling and enjoyable. I liked everything about it. The trailer looks really interesting and I can't wait to read it! Keep up the good work!

Also I passed all my GCSE exams: 1 B, 5 C's and 2 D's! Yay!
Mornflower chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
This is truly a great story an i am happy to see that it continues. Please post soon.

*Mornflower*
Mornflower chapter 14 . 8/28/2004
Looks great please post soon...though if you post before Thursday I will not be home to read it !

*Mornflower*
Deep Sorrow chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
Am I mad? I resent that! I most certainly am NOT mad, I'm a nut! A pecan to be exact. And I know that's really disturbing, so try not to think on it, and I'll continue with the review. I can't believe this story is over! At least I can look forward to the sequel. I'm glad that all our heros made it out alive to be tortured in the next fic. the funeral scene was very touching, and the moral of your story shone through very well. Nicely done, and I eagerly anticipate your next work of genious. Till then, bye!
sielge chapter 14 . 8/28/2004
I want to read the first chapter! It sounds interesting!
sielge chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
This was a great chapter for a great story! Now I wait your next one.
Deana chapter 14 . 8/28/2004
*plop* WOW! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! That was incredible! Oh my gosh...when are you gonna post it? When when when when when! I'm gonna think about it every single day! Post soon please!
Deana chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
Wow, excellent chapter! Poor Legolas! I can't wait for the next story! :)