Reviews for Metanoia
Leki chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Oh jeez, I love that simple minded smeet. 3
Leki chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Man, even if it takes months I will wait for update from you. 3 ; ) This is awesome!
Leki chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Gaz is such a bitch, but she's cool like that. XD Good chap, gonna keep on readin' this awesome stuff. 3
Leki chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Haha, Zim and Dib going at it like the true foes they are. ; D Awesome!
Leki chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I'm so gonna keep reading. 3 Your ZADR stories are always tip top on the charts, bud. ; D
Muria chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Is this still being worked on? Because I'd love to read more.

Poor Dib... What's Zim going to do?
Dark enchanter chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
woa, cool story, please update with another chapter soon. I'll cry if you dont. Anyway, I thought Tak's personality was purged in Dibship rising? They were able to fly the ship just fine in the christmas special.
Rhyainn chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Awesome, I love how perfectly in character everyone is. This is exactly what I always think of happening whenever I think of zadf. Please update soon!
Lil'Cheryl chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
that's it? We want more!
Mitsuko Maxwell chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Another update! Another update! Please! Aw, come on, PLEASE!

You've got awesome stories here, and it's just a SHAME to see them withering. I need to KNOW what Zim thinks about this, because it seems like me almost knows, but not consciously.
Dibsthe1 chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
So far, this has to be one of the bleakest fics going. With such supposed "friends" as first Gaz, and now Zim, this poor child certainly has no need of enemies.

Or has the F in ZADF kicked in yet? It can't have. Or can it? After reading how Gaz treats him (verbally abusing him without one single atom of mercy right when it's the last thing in the universe he needs or even has the strength to listen to) it is indeed just that hard to tell.

How, no, better yet, WHY... is Dib still alive, if even his few, ahem, "friends" treat him this way?
Princess of Despair chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Hm. I really like this fic. Please update it again soon!
j752572 chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
Interesting but super cool... I can't wait for more _
Hoppo chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Oh dear, Dib should really care more about himself...ah well, as long as he's not dead, I suppose Zim's computer can save him.

I wonder, though, if Dib'll get some...improvements while under the knife.

I'm glad you updated and hope to see more of this in the future!
andalitebandit-6 chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Man, and I waisted my 'How dare you not update anymore?' rant already...but this is still good! So what's the plan? Dib's just gonna live on as Zim's little toy until he gets tired of him? NO! Dib must do something! God save the Dib! (wondering if anybody knows where I got that last line from?)