Reviews for Past Tense
suckers love chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Adorable poem. And I love the story. It's a pity you haven't written more.
Carmen Echo chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
I love the style, the concept, and the pairing.. Interesting vocabulary and magnificent way of communicating your ideas.. I'll just stop sounding like my english teacher now..:$

Theres some good shit right there..

your fan..

Wyte
Lyla Hayden chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Hehe..Too bad your head screws back on so easily. I might have to think of another threat if you don't write even MORE! Alas, writers block pervents my inventiveness. I love the story. In particualar, I like the style. My favorite thing, I just couldn't stop myself from adding, is how Harry refers to Voldemort as Tom. That's so cool how you thought of that and I look foreward to reading more of this in the future.
Doux Gamine chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Continue, or else :D Besides I think you've read enough slash w/ them to succeed in creating this story beautifully. Hurry up too, I'm waiting.
letskickitnoncon882 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I think you got some potential...you should give a full-length story a shot. So far you've done okay, including a bit of humor, and...is it possible?...some decent writing technique. If you suck later on i'll let you know.
Moi chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
CONTINUE! lol, this is a real good idea :D
aznfyre chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Very wicked Story... Hm... you should do a full length story... or continue with Harry's side of view... later

~Aznfyre
Lyla Hayden chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
That's really good. And... ::Evil eyes:: If you don't continue I'll watch your newly capitated head roll away into the red pool of water and wait for it to sink before sending your body in after it. ::Ahem:: I mean...Write more please. "
Priya chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
hey it sounds pretty good..you should consider doing a full length story on this...
LPfreak chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I like this story. you deffinitely should continue. I love the disclaimer, and the sword through the middle of the page. nice style.

LPfreak
MaisjetadoreSiriusNoir chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
this was very interesting, please continue! no bad comments from me!
Neila chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
What, are you nuts? Of course you need to make this a full fledged story. And why shouldn't you? Your style is definitely different, but it's a refreshing leave from all of the monotany around here. I hope you do decide to continue, I would like to know where this leads.

Neila~
shinysylver chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I don't normally read slash but if the other chapters were as well thought out and written as this one I would definately read it. I think that it should be full length. I really enjoyed the way you got into Draco's head.
MagickBeing chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I like it. A lot. I really think you should continue with it, at least another chapter to end it. It's really good. I like the little rhyme at the bottom too, might I add.
anotherloseranthem chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
i think u should continue, i really like the prologue. i also think it should be a full-length story cuz if the next chapter is a really good 1, i wouldnt want it 2 end so shortly. oh! & make it slash! slash is the way 2 go :)