Reviews for Gypsy Girl
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Nice.
iwantproof chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
wow, that was amazingly. you captured what casey might have been like perfectly. LOVED IT!
See Jane Write chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Awesome. I love Casey, and this is just brilliant. good job.
slivvyrox chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
this rox are you going to make it Casey/Liv later on?
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
wow, that was good, really good.
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
This was really great. It flowed well, it was captivating, and completely angst ridden. Added to the fact that, next to George Huang, Casey is my favorite character, and you've got yourself a five star fanfic.

~Amethyst~
Bluenose chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Another very good story. I like the way you write Casey, and having Olivia stretching out the hand of friendship was a nice touch.
Honora 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Okay, this story was good. It was awesome beyond all words. It was absolutely magnificent. You should be an author-if you're not already. I think you're a best-selling author in the disguise of a fanfiction writer.
Solas chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I really like this fic (and the prequel). You've developed Casey's character very well and her situation within the show. Anyway, I hope you write many more enjoyable stories about Casey!

Solas
Lilliane chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
hmm, interesting, a fic that doesn't insult/berate Casey, lol. Some parts of this fic reminded me about myself, about how, until recently, I've always been the new kid, that I've never been able to fit in (maybe I never will), and I'm always lonely in some way. Anyway, great job writing!
american-style00 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
i knew id like the rest of your stories cuz this one is really good and i really like it i almost read the second one first but it's a good thing i didn't or else id miss out on this story cuz its really good and i like casey even though she dresses bad but i guess it's not her fault and also i think that the other detevtives dont like her just cuz they love alex so much and duh alex isnt there so neway u wrote this very good and so i will go read other stories by you know bye!
Singing Daisy chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Loved it. Lots of feeling and emotions and, even though I'm not a big Casey fan, by the end of it, I was so happy Olivia invited her out.

And about oyur A/N: I don't see how anyone could think this was bad. Way to go.
Shinytinfoil chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I love this fic!

There aren't many Casey-related fics out there - most fans still miss Alex, I guess - butI for one think Casey is a good character than should be explored more deeply, and you've done just that! Kudos to you, then! Write a sequel!
Interstate420 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Ava,

I just wanted to let you know how talented I think you are. The way you get into the character's head and bring ou aspects of them that other people wouldn't think to search for is amazing! You're very good and capturing the core of the character. Not many people gave that talent. It's almost as if when you write you become one with the person you're writing Casey doesn't do it for me, I'm an Alex fan, but this story kind of drew me to her. Good Job!

-Alexandria
WJShipper4eva chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
whoever says this sucks is lying! it was great. i like Casey Novak alot. ironically the first svu ep i saw was caseys first, so i dont konw to much about alex. i liked it a lot!