Reviews for A Penny for your Thoughts
duj chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Boy, you sure had some rude reviewers on this one. It's true that Percy's name is actually Percy, not Percival or Percivel - Percy Ignatius Weasley in full - but that's no excuse for them to get ratty. (There is a Percival in canon, BTW; it's one of Dumbledore's middle names.) Lucky for you, they didn't notice you wrote Ginerva instead of Ginevra (Handy little mnemonic; the name does not rhyme with McGonagall's) or they'd have got really nasty...

I've invented a whole Weasley second-generation too, in "Everything: Reunion" and I'm not even a Weasley-fan LOL. I gave Percy the most kids - but then, I think he grew up looking after his younger siblings (trying to, at any rate) until they all pushed him away for being too much of a mother-hen. He gave his rat to Ron in PS; he noticed that something was wrong with Ginny as early as October in CoS and fretted about her the whole book; and he was the one who ran to pull Ron out of the water in GoF while the other siblings present seem to have just stood there.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
aww... it was so sweet!
writer007 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
"You had a long week, helping Ginny. I thought I'd cook you dinner," Arthur said proudly.

Molly automatically went to the cupboard and put on an apron.

haha. i love your little funny snippets. i wish you would write about weasley story. arthur and molly are my favorite couple! the curse thing was perfect!
whimsical kitsch chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
lovely... just like everything else you've ever written! me luvs this! too bad its a oneshot... darn. o well thats ok i guess. but everyone is in character. i luv harry! hehe its funny too. keep up your writing!
Christina chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
this is absolute one of the best stories on this site...

I love your portrayel of Arthur and Molly and the kids were priceless! *grins*

I have read this one after Seven Times Seven obivously...your Arthur/Molly stories are some of the best though. *smiles* oh and so it your Tonks/Severus

i've never thought about those two...and yours was the first of that pairing i've read. So great job and you're an excellent author (expect a review for your other stories as well. ;-D)

~Christina
Maiden of the BH chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
This was a really nice addition to Seven Times Seven. I liked it a lot. And thanks for writing a break down of Molly's and Arthur's grandchildren. It had been nagging at my mind.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
A very amusing conclusion to the Weasley's story! I was kind of looking forward to Ginny and Harry having seven children, but I am happy that Ginny will be able to have a normal and successful career. Her whole life is in front of her! "A penny for you thoughts" is such a cute expression, especially when Molly said it to Arthur. I bet he's really interested in that saying! XD

*Sight* Each Weasley has their own family now. You know, through the course of reading your story, it almost feels as if they're part of my family as well! I guess it must be seeing them grow up in your story! ;_; I'm sad to see them grow up.

Thanks for the lovely story once again. XD
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
To Ls Is Is: Umm...this is fanfiction? There are thousands of people just like me who are writing their own stories, making alternitive futures or changing the present. That's the beauty of FANFICTION. We can do whatever we want. Thanks for reading anyway.
Ls ls ls chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
This is just plain stupid? You're not J.K. Rowling, so who are you to plan and alter her characters' futures?
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
this was great. sweet and funny.

loved it!
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
we! this was very exciting to see, it made my day. lol. it was so cute, i loved it! good job! it was a good wrapper-upper. hope u write more, cuz ur awesome! )

PS - the name Bilius makes my day. It's very cute and quite amusing. hehee.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
If you still think his name is Percivel then you obviously didn't read Order Of The Phoenix carefully. And even if Percy was a nickname, then his full name would have to be PERCIVAL (with an a). Dumbass.
meenyrocks chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
wow! i love this1 and even though i knew the story, i so didn't find this boring! im gonna miss this plot a lot (poetry! *ahem*)its so good andf u worte this tory so well... u made mrs weasley such an interesting charachter to read about... *sigh* well im gonna hve to be content with ur other fics arent i? well dont ever give this up!
MrsPercyWeasley chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Yay! You write the Weasleys so very well, and I'm glad that you are doing these little one-shots.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
*cos* I just loved the end of this. And you're not strange for planning out all the grandkids; it's important to know the whole world you're dealing with when writing a fic!

...and you are/were an Anne of Green Gables fan, weren't you? *grins* Unless you just picked the name Marilla with the nickname Rilla out of nowhere...