Reviews for The Key to the City
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Somehow, you managed to make a warm story in one of the most depressing series known to man. Thank you.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I think you're misrepresenting Killy's motives. He's not trying to escape The City for himself, he's on a mission.
NavarroRefugee chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Very nice. There are far to few Blame! stories, which is a shame since it is such an interesting setting. Killy talking so much wasn't a big deal, he and Dawn were the only characters in your story so without him speaking it would have just been Dawn having a monologue. Are you going to be doing more Blame! stories?
Teal Thanatos chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Blame!'s quest is for Killy to locate the Net Terminal Gene so that the un-controlled expansion of the city (which is literally devouring nearby solar systems, alternate realities and dimensions for resources) can be halted and 'something' can be done about the silicon life which is killing off humanity
exo chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Good story.
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I came across this story purely by accident, and my curiosity got the better of me.

An odd little crossover, but I enjoyed it all the same. Killy did speak an awful lot though, and that little something-close-to-a-smile he did caught me off guard, but all in all I think you got his character down well.

Good job.