Reviews for Six Days 'Till Osuwari!
Hitty-chan chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
WHERE'S THE OSUWARI?!
roxasandsora 2 lzy 2 login chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
good story, but you REALLY OOC'd naraku and kagura.

really, REAllY OOC'd naraku and kagura.

did you know naraku doesn't giggle?

anywayz, if you wanna contact me about this, roxasandsora is my actual penname(it has never been changed, ever) and i'm Chaos.
Dragon Ashes chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
HAHAHA...Ha...ha...

*ahem*

Your story was very humorous. It was also very informative. I hope all current and potential boyfriends learned that, when faced with only six days to prove their love, they should NOT:

-Insult the object of their affection

-Run off with undead ex's who want to drag them to Hell

-Try to cook them dinner, or

-Fight evil puppets controlled by crazy, babboon-pelt-wearing spider hanyos resulting in near-death experiences involving poison, curses, and very old (and broken) jewelry.

Thank you for this lesson. Should I ever have a boyfriend, I will be sure to pass on this important information.
Raine44354 chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
that was good.

oh... ya...

Inu ears are so KAWAII!
whitetiger-isabella chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
love the chapter, but you should of have told us what happen. do they get together? or what. but i love the battle sence, it was so cute have inuyasha told kagome that he loved her.
Koru-chan chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Sqwee! How sweet! Loved it a lot! Good job!
arline chapter 5 . 1/14/2005
this was a cute story, i had a good ending! i'll see more of your stories later!
AnImE-FrEaK1332 chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
it was okay, but i think the ending should have been better. But it was a good fic
AnImE-FrEaK1332 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
i really like it, but next time make it longer and have like a better beginging. Saying that kagome giving him six days, we all need to know what happen before she said that. but overall it was good. i would like to read more. :)
Shrimp The Ed Eating Alchemist chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
SO FUNNY!YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!...OR ELSE...*GRABS SCYTHE*ANYWHO...I LUV YOUR STOY!UPDATE SOON OR DANDY WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!-
Lil-Brown-wRen chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
Well, I reviewed all the others, so why not. It's pretty good... but Inuyasha doesn't seem like the type to get so emotional... and I don't think the teachers check the tests the second they're handed in... and who's Dandy?
Lil-Brown-wRen chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
Ok, ok, reviewing. The chapters are all better than the last, but so far I think the best parts are the A/Ns and disclaimers... also I don't think it would be that easy to destroy Kikyo... but whatever, it's your story. *shrug*
Lil-Brown-wRen chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
lol. I love the ending there. Still, again, the chapters are too short. This one was more interesting than the last one, though.
Lil-Brown-wRen chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aw, I don't want you to feel bad! I think it's pretty good. Short but sweet, you know? In fact, maybe too short.
Flag Pole Sittah chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
YOU IDJIT! POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! I WONT TALK TO YOU TILL YOU DO!

-luv the one and only frog ; D