Reviews for Getting A Life
steamboat chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Delightful story, extremely well told! But the situations are still rather un resolved, aren't they? Leaves room for a sequel doesn't it? Thank you for sharing!
steadfast chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I enjoyed this. I thought you did a good job capturing everyone. I plan on reading several more of your stories now. I came to re- read WHAT WILL IT TAKE, and discovered unread stories. I only read completed stories, and you have a number of stories here that were never tagged complete. So to me, they are brand new!
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow awesome so cute, I loved it! Love the ending! It's funny cause I haven't ever watched JAG but it was still an awesome story!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Very good story. I loved the ending, and the scene between Harm and Jack was priceless!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
loved it the flying end and whats going on with the j-s thing! keep up the great writing!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I like both JAG and Stargate so I liked this story!

Good story!
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
great story
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
cool story.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Great crossover! Is there a sequel?
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Simply spiffy! You got Harm and Mac in there PERFECTLY! *grin* Nice job.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This is so weird. I was just reading your fic "Getting a Life" while you must have been reading my fic "Just Another Guest." Funny! Really enjoyed the crossover fic. I don't normally go near them, but I've been back reading some of your stuff and your referrals. I stopped watching JAG and Harm/Mac ship several years ago - it just lost all flavor and hope for me. I could care less weather or not Harm and Mac ever end up together. However, Sam and Jack ... well, I'm hoping for better results. I liked the idea of friendship between Sam and Harm - but nothing more. Not for me anyway. Nice story. Guess Sam and Jack will start spending more time flying together now. *wink wink* :-) Thanks for the story.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
nice crossover! I really enjoyed it!
Karibou chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Well written! I had a lot of fun reading this. I think you did a nice job keeping everyone in character! Great crossover!
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hee hee hee- this way fun! I think you got the characters just perfect from both shows.
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I loved it! My sister (shroedinger) told me to go read it. The ending was great. Nice job.