Reviews for Harry Potter and the Tainting of the Light
random chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
honestly make up your mind, is harry powerful or not? Is he smart or stupid, because so far it seems that you're having a hard time deciding based on the continuous change between his power and his intelligence. And honestly, how can he not tell that Dora McBlack is actually Tonks?
Mobozo chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Too bad this was abandoned. I would like to read more.
boadice chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
It could have been good but harry with Thonke is vile she is boring
Its always the quiet ones chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Hmmm very nice so far :) I like the fact that Harry has to work for things, he doesn't just automatically get things when he us 16 :) I presume that you aren't going to be continuing this as it has been a while since you last updated :) thats fine and ou probably have perfectly good reasons for that, but it would be nice to have some clarification on weather this will ever be continued or not. I like where I think this is headed and maybe the cloak from Sirius could come in to the story a bit more but whatever :) sorry this is anonymous but I don't have an account on fanfiction yet... I probably should get one soon... :D ahh well, have a nice day and keep up the good work! *encouraging smile*
Kocoa Krispies chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Harry/Fleur 1
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Most interesting. Harry is finally using that Ravenclaw brain of his and his Slytherin cunning. He needs to work on subtlety though. Pity about the Hufflepuff loyalty but then his 'friends' seem to be haviing a great deal of trouble with that themselves. But his loyalty to Neville is excellent. Harry needs to develop other friends.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Truly good! I do agree here. Harry didn't use Dark Spells until they were used against him.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
So far so good. Imaginative story.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Most excellent! I like the Veela Charm explanation. I love Harry telling Ron off.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
These are things Harry should have already know. As for that bilge about getting LV's memories and powers and them just now coming online ... That is a control thing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Really good!
Snow-sama chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
good plot but the story is very stiff
RozaHathoway chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
ew! politics! lol... im only on chapter 2, but i hope i can read more son! i have WAY too much homework 2 do...
11OneDone2Many chapter 6 . 1/10/2009