Reviews for Between Friends
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
Kira and Athrun are both sort of war heroes, right? Then why can someone like Saigo treat them like that?
Yuneyn chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
I can't believe I've read your story so many times and still haven't reviewed. I actually first found it at your website, and it's been my favorite story ever since. I love how you portrayed the characters and the evolution of their relationship.
I've always been sad that there isn't much AsuKira love out there, but this story totally makes up for it :) Thank you so much for writing it!
Love Psycho chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
I love this! Well written, good story and yay for smexy stuff!

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
ZexSoul chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Great One Love it
Leynchan chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
Probably my favorite yaoi story. I love the pairing and you did an amazing job by describing their relationship and how it could have started. Really great job !
IgNighted chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
My favourite yaoi story on fanfiction. What excellent writing and plot and the drama was amazing. Really superb.
anime-dark-fairy chapter 17 . 7/2/2011
Wow, i really loved that story :)
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Oh...wow. I was preparing myself to write a totally long review for such an awesome fic but all my thoughts suddenly flew the coop! I AM AMAZED! MORE THAN AMAZED!I'm new to this fandom, but now that I've read this, I see you are a deity of KiraxAthrun fan fiction. This is one fic that I will remember without even looking at my favorites list. )
Ice Teal chapter 17 . 3/29/2011
I think its pretty epic how many reviews you have compared to all the others. :D Good job. I really enjoyed that.
renDevo chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
That was one of the best stories for this pairing I've read so far (though my knowledge is limited)
It was great!
Hope you keep churning out these great stories! :D
yeahnomore chapter 17 . 9/6/2009
Absolutely gorgeous :D The epic of two people who mature and grow around each other, and it was fantastically written. I loved it!

:)Bee
katanaman2931hotmail.com chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
Dont bring your crackpot religion into this, Kira is way to cool for that crap. Nightly Prayers? give me a break, there is no heaven or hell, no god, when you die thats it, eternal darkness. Your dead...no such things as souls or spirit, people are just intelligent slabs of meat that return to the earth upon death.
A chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
I hope you know 'god' doesn't exist.
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
hn
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
oh, they've changed the layout cool!

Anyhows, Iäm ACCTUALY here to say that I like your story and that I'm looking forwards to reading the rest of it)

Have a good day