Reviews for POWERPUFF LEAGUE: Ep01-15 Bane Saga
Jillianbelkwellgmail.com chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Damn Professor, a gun? That is awesome. That is truly badass :D
bluedot chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
pmg i love this story already!
vigga chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
hey, im reading the story and its so awesome. The way u make it so that the girls and boys join together, how him creates another puff and how mike turns into an orange puff. i know this is sorta demanding of me, but u cud have made it so that instead of the monster of ice being a wolf, u shud have made it like the ice monster from hercules (chapter 5). Anyways, if u do end up making more stories where more puffs are made, cud u please make a puff with my name being used (jon) and have it so that i fall in love with buttercup. sry i know this is a lot from me but i wud really appreciate it if u did. If that doesnt work, then i wont be dissappointed. So good luck with the rest of ur stories. *smiles and gives u the thumbs up*
Brittney chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Chapter one was great, i'm about to read chapter two and i'm sure i'll like it!
AnT chapter 15 . 5/17/2002
God man! Such intense stuff!

Max: And it gives so much possiblities for your mega crossover, Reality Heores.

Me: Shut up! I'm not sure if I'll write that. Hope you continue with stuff like this. Sheesh I'm beat.
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 15 . 1/7/2002
This is incredible! Awesome! And I love the way you made the boys come back to life!
Morph1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
cool fic man
Prof chapter 3 . 8/29/2001
CF, you kick ass. im loving this stuff. (Chapter 3).

-Prof
Blossom Girl chapter 15 . 6/23/2001
dang...cf I love your website,I love your art but these fanfics are much more better than all of what you acompilshed your really creative! keep it up I surley loved it!

"Don't mess wich okay?okay?"Blosssom Girl
S C A R chapter 3 . 5/28/2001
Incredible twist of events, to think that Buttercup and Bubbles were so easily defeated by Bane. I'm practically addicted to your fanfic now. Marvellous job, Crystal Fenix!
S C A R chapter 2 . 5/28/2001
Wonderful action. I'm enthralled by your plot, the tension is almost overbearing. Despite a few insignificant grammatical errors, it's basically well written.
S C A R chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I'm glad to have stumbled upon this story. Although this is only the first installment, I am ardently pining for more. You have a coherent writing ability which makes your fanfic simple and pleasing to devour, keep up the excellent work. However this is just a structural suggestion - Perhaps you could be more consistent in paragraphing each dialogue. Anyway, gonna proceed to the next chapter now :)
waterbird chapter 15 . 5/3/2001
OMG THAT WAS THE COOLEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ!IT IS DEFINITALY GOING IN MY FAVORITES!YOU'RE THE COOLEST!
tealogon chapter 15 . 4/28/2001
THAT WAS ! COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL ! CCCRYSTALLLL FFFFFEEEEENNNIIIX IZ THHHAAAAA BBEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTT WWWRRRRRRRRRIITTER! (In my opinion)
shadowphantomness chapter 15 . 4/26/2001