Reviews for Black Candles
foxy-comic-death chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
o 0.0 sweet...update soon!
callie chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
omg! i like it so far..its really good! but u really need to update right away cuz i want to read more! pleease u r doin such a good job!
Emi1988 chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
how could you stop there? Finish!
SoulSister chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
as if Kamui hadn't been pissed off enough today... *shakes head* oh well, Yuuto has it coming to him. I can't believe Kotori was that slow though, wow... *shakes head again* great chapter, update soon .
dimonyo-anghel chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
muhahaha fuuma is so hot! i love it every body loves him!
name chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
i liked this chapter. i liked how it ended i hope kamui gets jealous. update soon
Lara chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
"He belongs to me"? O.O Gods! I bet Kamui will be as pissed as my granmma! XD

I love your stories! :D

Kamui: ~.~ Fuma...

Fuuma: o Kamui!

. Lara
minea chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
yay you updated. i don't like yuto hes such a liar. anyway update when you can
SuperSeme Fuuma chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
XDD Hahaha poor Kamui...Yuuto is really evil Loved the whole cafe scene. XD Please update soon! I really love this story to pieces!

Luv, X

Jen~
yuri sasou chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
G-chan , love the story but make it a little more explicit pretty please (love to see some action heh heh heh). Anyway, I hope that you won't make Yuuto Kigai into a real mean bastard - I'm really into him! Kumui should remain bratty and pouty cus' difficult ukes are the cutest!
Emi1988 chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
I love it! Kotori is so going to kick Kamui's scrawny little ass for this and big bad Fum a is going to be the pne cowering in fear from her all mighty wrath!
Dali De Memoria chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
no! another cliffy! Why must you be so evil and torment us so? (joking) I love this story to the point where I cannot breathe! Well I can, I'm just being melodramatic. P I wonder what kotori is going to do... hm... *thinks real hard* Ow, anywho, I hope Fuuma and kamui gets a happy ending. *sigh* I love happy endings written for them (probably because in the series they don't get a happy ending T_T)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
continue! its so good update soon
SoulSister chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
aww man! why did she have to come home? and blast Fuuma's conscience! things were getting interesting *pouts*. please update this soon! I need to know what's gonna happen ;
RuByMoOn17 chapter 6 . 1/1/2005