Reviews for Dreams, Not Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
"This was what the Jedi Council called mercy."
I love that line. I love how you made Revan reluctant to join the order, too.
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I've loved this fic for forever, but somehow forgot to fave (review from artistshipper is mine).

I love how you merge guilt from so many directions to make this confused Carth holding it together for Kashele's sake.

Too many fics gloss over how what was done to Revan is essentially mind-rape. You addressed it with great sensitivity - I never thought it would be possible to pack in so much accusation with so little vitriol.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
sleepings chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was just amazing.
Catlover friendly-but-xplosive chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh wow. Wow thats powerful. great writing
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I adore your Kashele. She makes me ache for her- the ending was a perfect coda.
Artistshipper chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
AH, Revan is channeling River Tam!

Okay, jokes aside, this is a fantastic fic. I think a light side Revan would totally react this way when (s)he realized what she was... poor girl
Leonnie chapter 1 . 7/4/2005

I really liked this. Your character development was outstanding and it was refreshing in the fact that it took the story to a different place and a new level for me.

I wish there was more.

Tim Radley chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I thought this was superb - brilliantly written, powerful and genuinely moving. I think it was probably the best depiction I've seen of Revan's internal conflicts, and thoroughly convincing. Loved it.
Rocket chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Sweet mother of crap, that was a great little fic. I mean, I can't stand Carth OR female Revan stories, and I really enjoyed it. Original, well-written, and just plain good. Nice job!
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I would have reviewed this yesterday, but it seems crashed out on us. Anyway. This is one of the most original ideas I have ever read. It's dark, deep, and just a little bit scary in some ways. I absolutely loved it, because it showed Revan finally just breaking down under the weight of it all, unlike the game, and many other fics out there. It seems more human somehow. Great job!
Rose7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Bravo. This is a moving, beautifully written piece and I applaud you for capturing the struggle of identity that the game seemed to pass over rather lightly. Excellent work!
saltedbolts chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
That was brilliant, and I do mean it. I usually get tired of the whole Revan-with-nightmares - it's a bit overdone. But here you don't let it get fluffy or glamourous. Kash's slip into madness seems to be the type that'll do more lasting damage than the average wake-up-screaming-after-nightmares. The emotions are conveyed amazingly well, and both Carth and Kash truly seem alive and human - something that's not easily done with only a short story.
modernPonine chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very good! I hope you write more!
icey cold chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Oh, that was a briliant read if I do say so myself. You've done a great job explaining the madness of Revan and how the fear of turning dark again overtook her completely. Dreams and stims seem to be the building blocks for a lot of Revans! :)

I will say though, that it was very sad to see Kash's condition: I really felt her pain, and Carth's reactions seemed right on the money too.

Great job overall!