Reviews for You Can Do Better Than That
Avasaya chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my Lord, that was beautiful.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Anger and sarcasm and bitterness and despair-story of my life.
Mornwey chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Oh, wow...that was so...GAH, curse my insufficient vocabulary! The best I can do is 'profound'. There's something a little melancholy about everything in here...

Peace out

~TSD
makeyoudowrong chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
oh man! so good. sirius's last thoughts before death. just...good. i'm so eloquent, i know, but damn. damn. take that as a compliment.
WildTotodile chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I can't believe that Andromeda joined the Dark side or Did Bellatrix lie? I wouldn't put it past her. I love how you made up all those flashbacks. Amazing on-shot
Evfrosyne chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
O, ye God!(And author)Have Mercy on me! I dont wanna cry...I wont cry...Wah!Sirius is not dead!Waah!
Nuwie chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Wow... that was... interesting... Quite depressing, of course, but well done !
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
It was beautiful.

No other word for it. I almost like it as much ad Name, which is one of the BEST fics ever... Of course, since it's written by you, I couldn't say anything bad about it could I.
Phinea chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Excellent! The buildup of tension was very well handled. I love the part where Bella comes to the door and tell Sirius to come with her.
CrazySexyCool4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
This surprised me, it really did. I hardly ever come across a good story on , and when I clicked on this story, I didn't expect it to be nearly as good as it was.

It was beautiful.

"Even though it had. That was why almost everyone he cared about was dead. That was why James and Lily hadn't lived to see their son grow up. That was why Harry had almost been destroyed so many times and would never be normal, no matter how much Sirius wished it. That was why Remus had spent so many years of his life utterly alone. That was why Regulus had betrayed him, and Peter had betrayed them all."

This paragraph, in particular, really moved me. I've read several stories concerning the battle in the DoM, and I can honestly say that this one is the best. Such amazingly beautiful emotions in this story, and you managed to keep both Sirius and Bellatrix relatively in-character. You've managed to portray Bellatrix, especially, in a different light than most fics, and I applaud you for that.

The ending was especially poignant. I actually had tears in my eyes:

""Come on!" he roared, in a voice full of anger and sarcasm and bitterness and despair. "You can do better than that!"

And then there was nothing."

Human emotion is a beautiful thing, and few authors can capture it as well as you do. I enjoyed reading this story, and I look forward for more from you.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow.
Lillei chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Wow. Just wow, that was amazing. Very well put, very...flowy.
Natasha chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
OMG! That was so good! I loved it! You should make more like that!

Love ya Sirius!
Charlie's Mum chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Oh. That was really good. Really. Very faithful to canon, and very well put together. And sad.

Thanks.