Reviews for Confessions in A minor
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
*clocks the thick-skulled writer over the head with her absurdly heavy backpack and stuffs him in a dark closet, hiding the key*

Shuichi: *tearing around the room in a panic minutes later* WHERES YUKI? AH! I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE!

QoH: *blinks innocently and shrugs* he was here a lil bit ago...

Hiro: *wanders in and notes the destruction, instantly wary on Shuichi's behalf* _() What'd you do with him?

QoH: 0:) are ya complainin Hiro-chan? hehe

Hiro: #o_o# Eh... *ahem*

QoH: thought so _ *turns to author* at any rate, cool ficlet, despite the fact that its gonna wind up as Shu/Yuki... *shrugs* ah well, cant have everything i guess XD nice characterization, etc
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
aww _ gotta love the cute lil scene with Hiro and Shu hehe makes me grin *is a loyal fan of the pairing* and that convo with Tatsuha and Yuki was great *smirks* very interesting
tai chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
what happen?is that it?
tai chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
what's gonna happen?i hope nothing comes out of this but if does then well ...ok...
wendyghost chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
are u going to continue?
Eitriarch chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
e_e how long am i going to have to wait through the suspense?
Eitriarch chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
...im just glad theres another chapter..._
Raven Deathstar chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
ooh... plz update soon!
Ali-Dragon-Of-Darkness chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
*.* *drools* I love this story. But I feel oh so bad for my poor little Hiro *huggles her Hiro plushie* _ I love this story so please continue with it, and thanks for the reply in the disclaimer :3
Icz chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I just want to add that it's nice to read a Gravi fic that is A funny and B doesn't demonize or over-angst Yuki.

I like Hiro but I guess I'm one of the few people who thinks that he shouldn't be dating Shuuichi. I think they have a great friendship which I don't want to mess with. And honestly, I think Hiro and Ayaka are kinda cute.

Looking forward to future fics!
silverwing18 chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
so kawaii! i hope that u will update soon! i love ur fic! ja ne
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Alana: *mews* Cool!

Leo: ;
Kaira-chan chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Wow. It's cute in a bittersweet sorta way.
Amonae chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Aw... Poor Hiro-chan! I feel so sorry for him! He should tell Shuichi! Yes, yes he should!
the Secret I chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
I was hoping for a more drawn-out story (Chapter One was so promising), but I won't be selfish and harass you to write more. It felt rushed-almost dismissive of Hiro's predicament. I'm happily waving my YukixShuichi flag, but the resolution seems incomplete.