Reviews for My Choices
LisaTennox chapter 17 . 3/16
Are you still planning on updating this? Please do so. I really love your story. It would be a waste if you leave it unfinished. So please, as soon as you read this, start typing the next chapter. :)
Sasusakugaa-fan chapter 17 . 3/1
Please update! Pretty please! _
DieHardfan chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Please continue! Let this be your new year treat to your fans. :) i'll wait patiently.
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Please please please continue!
animegirl619 chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I love your story. I hope you'll still update soon. I have faith that you'll never let us down. :)
Your loyal fan chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Day and night i keep on waiting for an update. . Do me a favor and please update soon! Hehe
shippudenlover1 chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Please carry on with the story it's so good :3.
Agalactiaex chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
I've waited for so long and i would keep on waiting until this story ends.
Annie-nymous chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Update update update! I feel like being tortured while waiting for your update. . End this agony! T.T
MsMinnieM chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
I just found this story today; and I don't know about anyone else, but I love it. Please continue to write it, because I'll definitely will be looking forward to an update.
Sasusakuforever chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Finish this story please! I'll be waiting. :))) do not disappoint us please
Narutogirl chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Please update soon! Finish this story. Im begging you. Please please please
sakurablooms chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon! I want Sakura to tell Gaara that she doesn't care if he is the one responsible of the amnesia thingy. .and all that matters is that in her heart, she believes that Gaara has a pure heart. . that he does not intentionally want to hurt her and she loves him for that. . .and it will stay that way even if she regains her memories. . . and hopefully Gaara would also tell her what he really feels. . . on the other hand, sasuke and itachi will be on a fight and they both end up dead. HAHA. so gaara and sakura lives happily ever after.

please please please let Sakura choose Gaara.! or if you want Sakura to end up with Sasuke, let sakura still choose gaara then gaara chooses to leave her because he has a monster inside him then Sasuke fights for his feelings for Sakura and ends up winning her heart again. Hahaha. Just a suggestion though. . .

right now, all i care is that you update soon! Thank you so much!
A.Z. justice fan chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Hey there. I've been a fan of yours since 2005 when i discovered and came across this story. I was 11 years old that time and a super fan of Naruto. . Like you, i've long stopped watching Naruto because i became busy with my studies. Even so, whenever i feel like visiting this site, i always searched for your story and read it all over again. I even printed a copy of it. :-p i'm not joking or making up stories here. This story makes my heart feel something i can't explain. I love Gaara and Sakura's scenes but i like Sakura and Sasuke's scenes as well. i'm torn. . haha. You know what, sometimes when i cant sleep and i remember this story of yours, i imagine the scenes and plan to make my own ending in my mind until i fall asleep . . So please, finish this story. . I want to see a happy Gaasaku or Sasusaku ending. . . Or better, you can make two endings because if sakura ends up with sasuke, a part of me would feel that she should end up with Gaara..but is she ends up with gaara, a part of me would feel that she should end up with Sasuke.. hahaha. It's just a suggestion though. Write whatever you feel is right. I'm just a loyal fan here waiting for your story to be finished. :)) im actually a big sasusaku fan but your story made me love gaasaku as well. . Hehehe. I'm so torn! so azjustice, Please update soon. Im so happy that you're back! I'll be waiting! :)))
Fire Kitsune chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
This story is great! Please finish it.