Reviews for My Choices
Alirose chapter 17 . 5/25
It's been two years since you ask your readers if we want you to finish your story. My answer is yes so please finish this story. Please please please. :)
ShanChan chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Ugh seriously? Wheres the next chapter? Haha im so caught up that its already midnight but I'm still reading this. Hey author I'm asking for the next chapter. Would you please finish this story :))
Thank you so much! :D
Queenruby chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Hey! Naruto manga is already finished so please finish this story as well. :) i'm looking forward to it.
Ninjafan chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
Please continue. I'm still waiting. Please finish this for your fans. I've been reading this over and over again...hoping that soon you'll update. Please update asap.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
you should continue to write! you are very good! please please continue! :) :*
Cydney chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Are you still planning on finishing this story ? I hope so because it's nice.
Lazandy chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
It's been ten years. I hope you that are still willing to finish the story. I'll be waiting. Please do this for your fans. :) thank you. :)
Lexican chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Please update. Please please please. :)
LisaTennox chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
Are you still planning on updating this? Please do so. I really love your story. It would be a waste if you leave it unfinished. So please, as soon as you read this, start typing the next chapter. :)
Sasusakugaa-fan chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Please update! Pretty please! _
DieHardfan chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Please continue! Let this be your new year treat to your fans. :) i'll wait patiently.
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Please please please continue!
animegirl619 chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I love your story. I hope you'll still update soon. I have faith that you'll never let us down. :)
Your loyal fan chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Day and night i keep on waiting for an update. . Do me a favor and please update soon! Hehe
shippudenlover1 chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Please carry on with the story it's so good :3.