Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal: A Subterranean Romance
Naruhina-daisuke chapter 1 . 4/29
Loved this whole thing so so much. PERSEPHONE
I am loving this!
Randi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I have to tell you, I've been coming back to reread this beautiful piece since I found it over nine years ago. I would say I read it once or twice a year, and it is absolutely one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writting such a lovely piece of work!
32nd freeze chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This looks very interesting. This review is for posterity though, I have to get around to watching Hercules first.
rebeca.romerosalazar chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Hi I love this story so much because it is very real and beautiful. Your persephone is the best. The one that I love. The best ever. And please az more hades and persephone drawings. I love your drawings too. I beg because I encantaa your whole story. We want to see the son of persephone and hades. I'm a big fan of your story. Porfis still aciendo drawings of our beloved couple
Ai no Yami chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
I recently reread this story for maybe the fifth time over several years and I'm not sure I've ever shared how much I love this fic! Characterizations are wonderful, writing is so on...I'm not sure if you still check in here these days, but I wanted to express how much I've enjoyed this piece time and again. Thank you for writing it!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very nicely done.
Le Bijou chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Aw... and I wanted to see Hades as a daddy.
angelvan105 chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Wow this is most brilliant, funny, exciting and incredible story EVER! I wishes it were real in like sequel of first movie of Hercules. It was a master piece! My favorite part where Persephone join in! I was looking for her in Disney in Hercules. I am interest in Hades love life. will keep it up! It was awesome!
LovelyWeather chapter 22 . 3/16/2013
I don't usually dwell in the Hercules fandom (actually, I don't recall how I even got across this fic), but I have to admit I read it all in a single day, in one breath. The characterization, the plot, the writing style, everything was spot on and highly enjoyable to follow. Above all, I'm impressed with the amount of research and thought you've put into your story, and the ingenious way you interwove Disney and the original myth, while at the same time adding your own twist to it. That's takes not only raw writing talent and practice, but also quite a mind, imagination, and dedication. Thank you for the wonderful read. First story after forever that I'm adding to my favourite list. :)

Much luck in future writing!
LovelyWeather
xxasdfghjkl chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Well researched, well done :)
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
Wow. This story is amazing! You really did your homework for it and I enjoy this look at Pershepone and Hades. It feels like every modern tale that even has them in it is her hating that she has to be with him, that always seemed wrong to me. I enjoied this story very much and will probably enjoy rereading it in the future. Good work on all of this.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
gosh you are an incredibly awesome writer!ilove the story a lot lot loT!this can be good to go for a disney movie! :-)
Alucardist chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing. One of the best fanfictions..oh, who am I kidding, pieces of work in general that I've ever read. Astonishing. No one can deny that this is work of a great talent. You've done and incredible job at keeping everyone in character, creating and developing your original characters and what a plot! I'm very glad to have had the pleasure of reading it.
Thank you!
LittleBrightEyes28 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I very rarely post reviews, but that song could not go without comment because it was absolutely delightful. I could actually here it in my head, fantastic. I wish someone would right music for and perform the song because it was totally Disney worthy. Aside from that, this story is quite wonderful; I'm loving every moment of it!