Reviews for Brother, Mine
Nice.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 1/21
It's great story
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Fascinating story. Thanks for writing and posting.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
nice
fiesa chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
I read my way through this whole story and I really hope you dont mind if I just leave one general comment for all of these seven chapters...

Wow. This story really is good. Normally, I always tried to only read the stories which featured either Luke or a few other main characters, mainly set after the end of The Return of the Jedi - I cant even explain why. But I started reading your story here and I couldnt stop unti I had finished it. Ive really come to like Poulin a lot!

Because you didnt mention his name till the second chapter, I was wondering from whos point of view this story could be told. After I got to know it wasnt a character I already knew, I briefly wondered whether I should continue reading - and I havent regrettet a single minute that I didnt stop. I enjoyed his dreams and visions and his story extraordinarily and I hope hell be able to live peacefully - now after he finished his one important task.

What I loved most were the short quotes or phrases in italics - Poulin reminding himself of the fact that Jedi do not dream, that Fear is the Path to the Dark side and that he always served the Force. But also, I like the ending because he still is alive. Whatever everyone believes, there still seems to be a part of Anakin in Vader. Im glad.

Well, to get to the point: This is a beautiful story. Please excuse my ramblings earlier!

Regards, isa
hurotias chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
This review won't be as long as it should be, you deserve to be lavished with praise for that one...But I should have gone to sleep long ago, and only did'nt because your story is one of the best I have read, and by far. I really got attached to this poulin character of yours. At first he seemed a bit pathetic, but the deeper you delved into him, the more empathy I felt...You wrote Obi-wan beautifully to, and well your Vader was amazing. Fully immersed in the Dark side, but moved by the love his former friend has for his son.

Beautiful...I will read everything that you put on this profile!

Oh, and I read your profile..I really envy you for being part of the privileged who got to enjoy Star Wars in theaters when it was first released...What a powerful feeling it must have been!
sohna chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Wow, this was strange and different, but I really liked it - much better than the comic book version of how Vader found out about Luke. And I almost didn't read it because I didn't think it was finished (you might want to think about marking it "complete").
QueenNaberrie chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
I liked this story a lot. Are you planning on doing a sequel?

QN :)
BetaReject chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
I truly enjoyed this tale I loved the metaphors of the obsidian stone (the crack) as well as the fact that you didn't make Vader grow soft even upon learning the existance of Luke.

This is quite well done and I must say once more i truly enjoyed this tale D
Dietcokeani chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
Powerful story. What a weave of characters and relationships. I was wondering what happened to Poulin. he is such an interesting character-he seems to be one of the few who can tolerate knowing that light and dark and exist side by side.

Thanks!
eridani chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
Of all of your fanfics I've read so far, I have to say, as unlikely as it seemed to me, I've enjoyed this one the most. Reading Brith's story has been an interesting experience. I liked him since he first cropped up, god knows how many thousands of words ago, and I was pleased to realise this was him perspective. Your semi-merciful Vader also made for interesting reading material. A really fantastic piece of writing.
Kevin chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
Geo3, it's good to see that you've been writing again. I'm a casual observer, but you are definitely one of the best writers I've come across. You paint pictures with your words and emotions jump off of the page. Good work!
Darth Breezy chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
Just because it should be.
Quibily chapter 7 . 10/6/2004
YAY! I loved it when Vader said, "How dare you . .!"

(Have you been getting my e-mails? naboolakeretreat )
For You Blue chapter 7 . 8/22/2004